FREE Steam games (ARMA II + OA and more!)

Go to solution Solved by freexavier,

FX 8320 @ 4.5 GHz

sorry for late reply

I think you might be limited by the CPU. Since Arma 3 doesn't use all cores that well, but I heard they will be implementing DX12 soon so your good.

Arma 2: CXVY6-NA0RT-6DZ74

UFO: Afterlight: L74EN-4ERGE-ZN44D

Fish fillets 2: BW7C8-KL4FV-KY800

Arma 2: operation arrowhead: W4PLX-9YC50-8YHVI

Original war: PZD5Q-0TR4J-EI6IW

Arma 2 DayZ mod(Free and requires Arma 2 and Operation arrowhead) : 0HQDY-TXW6Q-WVX9G

Please comment which games you have activated so others know.

If these games have been activated, don't worry you can buy all of these plus 11 more for less than 5 dollars! https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Why thank you mate. Time to see if I can get any.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Why thank you mate. Time to see if I can get any.

Think you might be the first

thanks by the way

Timothy Harnamji

Dang, I have most of these games. And my work blocks Steam so I can't activate the ones I don't have... Thanks though!

thanks by the way

no problem

Dang, I have most of these games. And my work blocks Steam so I can't activate the ones I don't have... Thanks though!

no problem, I had most of them too, these are the ones I either have or don't want

I already own Arma 2 and OA. So and the rest of the games I am not interested. So I guess some one else should take them, but thanks for making a givaway.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

wow, I never thought I had a chance for free stuff

got the fish...

I don't even know what game is that.

Thank you.

I already own Arma 2 and OA. So and the rest of the games I am not interested. So I guess some one else should take them, but thanks for making a givaway.

All of the DLC for arma 2 is on the humble bundle page for less than 5 dollars if you don't have them, you could also giveaway the rest of the games you already have in the bundle like I did. It never hurst really, all of the stuff is much cheaper than on steam right now.

Think you might be the first

Had the tab open for a little bit, but I managed to nab Arma II and OA. :D

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

All of the DLC for arma 2 is on the humble bundle page for less than 5 dollars if you don't have them, you could also giveaway the rest of the games you already have in the bundle like I did. It never hurst really, all of the stuff is much cheaper than on steam right now.

I actually bought my ArmA 2 and OA from a previous Bohemia event, but they didn't come with the DLCs sadly unlike what is now offered.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

I actually bought my ArmA 2 and OA from a previous Bohemia event, but they didn't come with the DLCs sadly unlike what is now offered.

I got the original games from the Bohemia sale back in 2013 where everything was 80% off, excited about the DLC. No low resolution camouflages in DayZ 

I got the original games from the Bohemia sale back in 2013 where everything was 80% off, excited about the DLC. No low resolution camouflages in DayZ 

Also you should try the ArmA 2 Campaign. Its actually a good one.

Also you should try the ArmA 2 Campaign. Its actually a good one.

Can't get into the story too much when the game runs so bad, I've tried a few times but it ruins the atmosphere a bit. gonna try when I get a second HD 7950

Can't get into the story too much when the game runs so bad, I've tried a few times but it ruins the atmosphere a bit. gonna try when I get a second HD 7950

Getting a better GPU won't help man. Its the engine itself. When I play games I always have MSI Afterburner Overlay on that shows me my CPU, GPU, RAM, VRAM, and temps. And when the FPS drops. My CPU is like 70% and GPU is 40% to 60% usage.

Edit:

Unless you have a lower end GPU. Then that could be the cause.

Getting a better GPU won't help man. Its the engine itself. When I play games I always have MSI Afterburner Overlay on that shows me my CPU, GPU, RAM, VRAM, and temps. And when the FPS drops. My CPU is like 70% and GPU is 40% to 60% usage.

Edit:

Unless you have a lower end GPU. Then that could be the cause.

I have a hunch that the game is pretty much only running on my CPU, I need a second HD 7950 anyway for other games like BF4 ultra settings and Arma 3.

I have a hunch that the game is pretty much only running on my CPU, I need a second HD 7950 anyway for other games like BF4 ultra settings and Arma 3.

What is your CPU?

Have A2 and OA, LOVE them. 800+ hours on OA, with 10 on regular A2. Then I have 500 or so on Arma 3. I got that bundle for TOH.

Nice of you to hand out keys. :)

i got 700 hours on arma 3

and 20 minutes on arma 2, that i got last year, it was bad and i uninstalled it (it was 5€)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What is your CPU?

FX 8320 @ 4.5 GHz

sorry for late reply

FX 8320 @ 4.5 GHz

sorry for late reply

I think you might be limited by the CPU. Since Arma 3 doesn't use all cores that well, but I heard they will be implementing DX12 soon so your good.