Are there any computer tech shops in Sydney?

krishnanwinter

Why?

Are there any computer tech shops in Sydney?

Yes why not? xD A quick google search will show you.

MSY - questionable sales history - see

MWAVE - Sydney based, pretty good

PCCG & Scorptec - Melbourne based, ship Aus wide.

There are a few retail shops in the CBD; the Technocity mall has several upstairs, including one with mech keyboards on display to try, in Capitol Square.

MSY is a ljust outside of the CBD and notorious for low prices, no service and previously having one of the worst websites ever, literally a pdf file updated daily.

There are a few retail shops in the CBD; the Technocity mall has several upstairs, including one with mech keyboards on display to try, in Capitol Square.

MSY is a ljust outside of the CBD and notorious for low prices, no service and previously having one of the worst websites ever, literally a pdf file updated daily.

My friend sent me the MSY link and i closed it instantly because I thought it was a scam website.

Umart

MSY

Both MSY & Umart f the bigger names in the country are in Sydney, sadly Scorptec & PC Case Gear are VIC only,

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Thanks guys, I was looking at some shops so i can physically look at some cases so I might try the one that Cookie Monster stated.

MSY - questionable sales history - see

MWAVE - Sydney based, pretty good

PCCG & Scorptec - Melbourne based, ship Aus wide.

You forgot Umart :P

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

Core Values

Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• No "lmgtfy" style posts or demeaning posts targeted at anyone.

Oh man MSY so bad. My nearest store is literally just a warehouse with industrial shelving & one of those fold up tables with a bloke with a laptop, felt so sketchy but I saved like 50 or 60 bucks going there than to my nearest Umart which was another 20 mins away :P I won't go back to them in all honesty unless i'm gonna save waaaaay more than 50 or 60 bucks.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Would not recommend umart at all, worst experience ever!!

I ordered my gryphon from there and got a notification it was at the closest store to me which was 40 min away from only to be told they don't have the part and the shop that was sending it to them gets priority and must of sold it, then got a super rude asshole person on the phone telling me it's a new part and not there fault, never ever again will i shop or recommend that pathetic excuse of a place!

I stick with pccasegear now although i got my 4770k from msy which was fine, wasn't really a shop (as stated above basically the exact same thing) nor did the employee look like he wanted to be there, looked like he was just playing games on his laptop but he got me my cpu quick and easy nor was he rude which is all i ask.

Core Values

Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• No "lmgtfy" style posts or demeaning posts targeted at anyone.

Oh sorry.. just alot of people were saying google it.. so that was a classic joke.. sorry :/

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.