Most you ever spent on a single part

Guest Console Peasant
Go to solution Solved by Viking Kong,

Where did u get it

Used off craigslist. Week after it was released.

I spent a lot on my 780ti classified cards when they came out.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Spent £290 on my Asus strix 970, unplanned because I wanted to get the msi one which was £274.99, except Amazon temporary halted sales on it because someone left a negative review complaining that the product wasn't what it was thus making me spend more on the strix edition.

I spent a lot on my 780ti classified cards when they came out.

then the 980 came out, faster, cheaper, more efficient, more features

Press F to pay respects

then the 980 came out, faster, cheaper, more efficient, more features

Press F to pay respects

They came out almost a year later. So I don't feel bad. I was able to enjoy them while they were still new. If I had 980s it would be worse because the 980ti is so much better than the 980. The jump from 780ti to 980 was minimal. Just slightly better.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

$700 for a 6800GT. I felt sick after I bought it ( lots of $). After installing it however, I was happy.

10700 |MSI Z 490 Gaming Edge|EVGA RTX 2080 ti FTW 3 Ultra|EVGA P2 750|32 GSkill Sniper X DDR4 3200|Fractal Meshify S2|Kraken X53|LG 34GN 850B