Gmail Scam

spartaman64

this isnt new, not at all.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That email domain though, pahahahahahaha

I love how they couldn't even make the email a shitty "CONTESTWINNER2015@GMAIL.COM"

It's fucking w750gm@qq.com

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

@qq.com? why the hell not @gmail? like if you're going to scam people do it right.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Give them your credit card and Social Security information just for added measure.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

I'd spam that email address but i don't even want to give them mine... So nah. 

Who is that stupid to fall in that?

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

Shitposting taken to a new level

How is that a shitpost? 

Naw. 100 percent legit.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

How is that a shitpost? 

I think he was referring to his own post  ;)

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

I love how they couldn't even make the email a shitty "CONTESTWINNER2015@GMAIL.COM"

It's fucking w750gm@qq.com

@qq.com? why the hell not @gmail? like if you're going to scam people do it right.

I think it would be too easy for google to track a mail adress on their very own servers

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

How is that a shitpost? 

OMG you guys, look at this email telling me I won a lottery, it's totally not legit. 

I have about 20 of these sitting in my junk folder right now, and that empties itself every month. This is nothing new. 

OMG you guys, look at this email telling me I won a lottery, it's totally not legit. 

I have about 20 of these sitting in my junk folder right now, and that empties itself every month. This is nothing new. 

well this is new for me probably because google catches most of them

General discussions isn't just for new things... That's why it's a general discussion about this particular scam.  

But, if you think it's a shitpost, go ahead and report; the mods will happily lock this thread if they feel it is.... 

I'd spam that email address but i don't even want to give them mine... So nah. 

They probably don't even check the email. Just have bots send out emails for them.

They probably don't even check the email. Just have bots send out emails for them.

Yeah, but they asked for all the details requested to be sent to that email address... So someone must check it eventually. 

lol, QQ.com  :lol:

I'm surprised scammers have a sense of humor, given the working conditions and fierce competition.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR