Battlefield 4 Crashes and other.

YuukiMagic

I need some help from you all i am getting a weird issue with my battlefield 4 i join in a server and after a few minuets i get this crash from nvidia drivers - http://i.imgur.com/08TRk7y.png then if i try to open the game again i am welcomed with this error - http://i.imgur.com/SukhSmL.png and to open the game again i have to repair it a few time and it downloads the repaired files but it never seems to help. i have tired every thing i'v even formatted my PC I'm just lost can some one help me please i reinstalled my GFX drivers and the game it self.

post-243976-0-32870800-1436644469_thumb.

post-243976-0-11797600-1436644497.png

Get rid of those current drivers. They are pretty nasty. 350.12 is the better 350 series driver. 

353.30 and higher should be avoided generally at all costs. Even the hot-fixes aren't up to much from what I've heard. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Get rid of those current drivers. They are pretty nasty. 350.12 is the better 350 series driver. 

353.30 and higher should be avoided generally at all costs. Even the hot-fixes aren't up to much from what I've heard. 

so you say i need to downgarede my drivers?

so you say i need to downgarede my drivers?

Yes. There's nothing wrong with doing that. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Yes. There's nothing wrong with doing that. 

you recommend the 350.12 one right ? where can i find it ?

you recommend the 350.12 one right ? where can i find it ?

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/83819/nl-nl

This was the GTA V release driver. 

and what about the "Invalid license. Reason code = Invalid Cipher (0x0006)" problem ?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/BF4-Will-not-start-BF4-Invalid-License-Reason-code-Missing-DLL/m-p/2607966/highlight/true#M116191

From that post down there's ideas that you can try.