Sennheiser G4me one worth the extra $30

I'm planning on getting the SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism due to the sennheiser g4me one headset price rising. Should I get it or use that $30 on something else. I'm getting the SS siberia Elite Prism for $110 so I don't think any headphone + mic can beat that.

The Sennheiser has a better soundstage, but I don't think it's worth spending the $30 if you're on a tight budget

Do you really need a mic though?

I would get the Senns over the Steelseries. I would also get the HyperX Cloud IIs over any other headset, because that one offers the best value.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Why not just get something from the Sennheiser 5XX series of headphones? They are the same drivers as the Game series, and if you slap a modmic on, you have essentially the same thing, but for a fair bit less.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

You don't think that any headphone + modmic will beat that piece of shit?  Are you dumb?

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

You don't think that any headphone + modmic will beat that piece of shit? Are you dumb?

who are you talking to? Also, my reply to your question: don't be an ass. There are many, many headphones that will sound far worse that the Sennheiser headset, and the same for the clouds. You make yourself look ignorant, at least OP is trying to learn something.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

who are you talking to? Also, my reply to your question: don't be an ass. There are many, many headphones that will sound far worse that the Sennheiser headset, and the same for the clouds. You make yourself look ignorant, at least OP is trying to learn something.

I was talking about the SS, no Sennheiser...

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I was talking about the SS, no Sennheiser...

there are still worse sounding headphones than the steel series.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

Why not just get something from the Sennheiser 5XX series of headphones? They are the same drivers as the Game series, and if you slap a modmic on, you have essentially the same thing, but for a fair bit less.

You don't think that any headphone + modmic will beat that piece of shit?  Are you dumb?

Well sennheiser 558+modmic will be more expensive on top of not having that man features.

The Sennheiser has a better soundstage, but I don't think it's worth spending the $30 if you're on a tight budget

Do you really need a mic though?

Thank you as for do I really need a yes but I'm only using it to play League of Legends or something else with my friends. So It doesn't have to sound amazing. I'm not a fan of clip on mics so if there a one to turn one of those into a headset mic I'll do it. 

Well sennheiser 558+modmic will be more expensive on top of not having that man features.

... not having that man(y?) features?  It will sound WAY better than the SS and the mic will also be extremely better.

Formerly TheFlurryGames

... not having that man(y?) features?  It will sound WAY better than the SS and the mic will also be extremely better.

I don't know about Way better yet the mic will be and by features I mean built in 7.1. actually software, lighting things like that. Like I said it is more expensive.