Can't buy Nvidia Shield Console in my country (Slovenia)?!

Giganizer300PRO

I have been looking in to some options to purchase the Nvidia Shield Console (TV).

But I can't seem to find it anywhere!

Nvidia only ships to US and Canada, as well as all of the other stores, but as far as I looked, they only had it at BestBuy.

On the American Amazon it, again, only ships to US, they don't have it on the German Amazon, and on the UK Amazon, the 16GB version costs 259£!

None of the local retailers have it, some don't even have the "Portable Shield" nor the "Shield Tablet".

So, does anyone have any ideas or am I just basically stuck? I guess at least I'll be saving money...

Also, when looking for it, most of the time I found the "Portable Shield". I mean come on they make millions of money and they can't even think of a different name for something so awesome and great?! "And, umm, what are we calling this new product?" "Oh I don't know, let's just call it the Nvidia Shield, maybe they'll be so stupid to buy the wrong thing before they realize there are 3 things with the same name, I mean it's not like we give a s#!t."

I'm frustrated and deeply disappointed.  :angry:  :(

It has only been released in US and Canada so far, we Europeans (and others) will have to wait some more. :)

Cheers,

Linus

It has only been released in US and Canada so far, we Europeans (and others) will have to wait some more. :)

So.. what about England?

Ugh

... bastards

#R.I.P.ShieldTVHype

im from slovenia too, dont buy anything from here cuz the prices are just ridiculous. Check on geizhals.eu (its like ceneje.si / lovecnacene ) and buy it from germany. In slovenia ull get things 1 year later than the rest of the world and the prices will be 20%+euro higher. Balkan countries FTW