Help with Clevo P650SE?

flamer7

Try contacting your Clevo reseller. They should be able to fix this for you. Did Windows come installed on your machine? And in case you think you got the wrong drivers, you can buy a cheap external DVD reader/burner and run the autorun setup from the disk itself, or just copy it out on another machine and run it from a flash drive.

Nope, I installed windows myself. Drivers should be fine though..

Few more things, on the right side, the usb port beside the SIM tray doesn't work, while the two others do. Is it my drivers, or is it simply not working? And, whenever I install synaptics driver, it says synaptics 64bit enhancements has stopped working. I can move the mouse with the touchpad, left and right click, but nothing else! I can't scroll, zoom etc.

And, for some reason, the GPU indicator constantly shows that my dGPU is being used, even from windows boot screen to current use! Why is this happening? I have drivers for both nvidia and intel graphics

I would try here for drivers. http://www.sagernotebook.com/drivers.php?cat=601 I did a fresh install of 8.1 and installed drivers from here with no issues. For the dGPU issue it could a couple of things. First try fn+esc if you have the hot key driver installed it should pull up the clevo control center (I can't remember if there is anything other than fan control in there, but I think there is power options in there) also check the nvidia control panel to see if the default 3d settings are optimal, intel, or high performance.

I would try here for drivers. http://www.sagernotebook.com/drivers.php?cat=601 I did a fresh install of 8.1 and installed drivers from here with no issues. For the dGPU issue it could a couple of things. First try fn+esc if you have the hot key driver installed it should pull up the clevo control center (I can't remember if there is anything other than fan control in there, but I think there is power options in there) also check the nvidia control panel to see if the default 3d settings are optimal, intel, or high performance.

Dang, my mic isn't working, Do you know why? I have installed the realtek hd audio driver already!

Dang, my mic isn't working, Do you know why? I have installed the realtek hd audio driver already!

If there's like almost nothing on your machine, I think you should try reinstalling Windows and start on a fresh page since installing Windows now doesn't take that long. Then see whether you can borrow a DVD reader/burner from a friend or relative and install the drivers from the disc.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

If there's like almost nothing on your machine, I think you should try reinstalling Windows and start on a fresh page since installing Windows now doesn't take that long. Then see whether you can borrow a DVD reader/burner from a friend or relative and install the drivers from the disc.

Yeah I did reinstall, again and again, nothing works for the microphone! I've tried sooo darn long to fix it! Everything is fine except the microphone..

Yeah I did reinstall, again and again, nothing works for the microphone! I've tried sooo darn long to fix it! Everything is fine except the microphone..

I think you should activate the last resort of contacting your Clevo reseller.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap