Giveaway!Try your luck!

nanowatt

Hi guyz.I want to share something with you because i won't win anyway and maybe some of you will.I know this channel(tech of tomorrow) for about two years and the host,Elric Phares is doing a giveaway with his buddy Austin Evans.They bought parts for a pc,build it and now they will give it to one lucky guy.

Here is the link:

Ps:I don't intend to do any publicity.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

"WORLDWIDE"

Thank God, i'll take a look at this later, thanks man !

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

Only US again. ahh great.

edit i was wrong.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Is world wide.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

hes going to want us to follow him on twitter and shout at him on facebook. i sub to you, Elric, like your vids and all you want is those facebook tweets so that you get more sponser ship :L :L

hes going to want us to follow him on twitter and shout at him on facebook. i sub to you, Elric, like your vids and all you want is those facebook tweets so that you get more sponser ship :L :L

It's still a free PC if you win.

gg giveaway spot!!

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

I literally just got rid of that case cause it sucked...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

i would love to win this pc, with a lot of luck maybe :P

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

heh yeah, it's an awesome competition but im not making a facebook and twitter account for the sake of it. Got enough accounts in various places as it is.

I am going to give them a like each though, just for doing it.

I don't think it makes too much of a difference to be honest.

My OCD would probably lead me to have to switch those around xD

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Thanks dude!  I like the case but even if I didn't I could use the parts. 

Computer enthusiast, Network Consultant - 16+ years experience - Associates Degree in Electronics - 1996 - CompTIA A+ certification - 2000 - Bachelor's Degree of Information Technology - 2010

I know exactly what you mean.

Same here...

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

Oh god...it's hideous.....I'd keep that thing under my desk or in a carnival.

I want this, Means I can spend money on games and good peripherals/ gaming headset

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Hey Speaking of a giveaway want to help me win a contest? Cause if you do come and visit my video everyday to help me get views, the more views i get i might have a chance to win the contest (I could win a ipod touch and a few desk pets) Hopefully you guys would like to help! the video link is below:

Thanks Guys! 

Please share this with your friends and help me win this contest!!

That case is so ugly.

If i win this, i will burn that case and let my dog eat it.

You cannot burn it. It's metal. It'll simply melt.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

well i wont join the giveaway and let the others have more chance cuz i wont use this anyway im such a good  guy

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

It's funny cos both videos have the same amount of comments so you aren't really doubling your chances if you do post on both, just halving them if you don't, if that makes sense :lol: