Best way to clean out a case for dust?

Abzzz

As the title says. I know I can use compressed air, but I'm scared of the spurts of goop that comes out sometimes fucking up my system. I also have an air compressor but again, worried about dropping my ridiculously heavy pc (swear this mofo is like 60lbs) on the way to it. How do you guys usually clean out your case/ect?

air compressor. 

And why do you need to hold it? Just put it on a table or something and you'll be fine.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

I always air compress everything witn the fans removed, rinse and dry the fans throughly in hot soapy water, and then re-oil them using some car oil or something. I have 15 year old sleeve bearing fans that still run like new and they look new as well.

air compressor. 

And why do you need to hold it? Just put it on a table or something and you'll be fine.

Well my air compressor is in my garage lol. I mean carrying it there. Just paranoid about dropping it and being out thousands of $$$

I always air compress everything witn the fans removed, rinse and dry the fans throughly in hot soapy water, and then re-oil them using some car oil or something. I have 15 year old sleeve bearing fans that still run like new and they look new as well.

That's hardcore. Thanks, I'll have to try that method out.

That's hardcore. Thanks, I'll have to try that method out.

but you HAVE to make sure to completely dry the motor out. I do this with cheap fans as I have never actually bought one, I just find them in old pcs. not sure I would do it on a noctua or something expensive, though the industrial ones could be cleaned while running... if you are worried about not drying them completely (i just blow the water out with my air compressor) then i eould just wipe them down good eith a damp cloth then run them to dry the blades.