Nexus 9 or Nvidia Shield (For my use)

XDroidie626

Okay so I am looking at a tablet to replace my laptop and tablet.

I don't have a Nvidia card so the GPU sync thingie is useless to me.

I want this tablet mainly for work though, stuff like office work to type on, which also means I need a keyboard, pref a folio.

What is the battery life like on these also? I hear due to architecture the K1 is rather hungry, thoughts?

Many thanks!

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

In my opinion, the shield tablet is the better option but if you´re going to use it for work I guess You would prefer a bigger screen so go with the nexus 9.

In my opinion, the shield tablet is the better option but if you´re going to use it for work I guess You would prefer a bigger screen so go with the nexus 9.

I have done fine so far on my Nexus 7 so screen is not an issue for me, also is there a keyboard for the Shield?

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

nexus 9 because the shield tablet is 16:10 aspect ratio and that sucks for tablet use.yeah i know its just my opinion but once you flip it and start browsing you`ll see why. you can`t see sh*t on the thing in landscape mode. the nexus 9 is superior with its very high res and perfect aspect ratio

but i would suggest an ipad air. 

nexus 9 because the shield tablet is 16:10 aspect ratio and that sucks for tablet use.yeah i know its just my opinion but once you flip it and start browsing you`ll see why. you can`t see sh*t on the thing in landscape mode. the nexus 9 is superior with its very high res and perfect aspect ratio

but i would suggest an ipad air. 

I find iOS very restrictive compared to Android which is why I am going Android

I find iOS very restrictive compared to Android which is why I am going Android

jailbreak?

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

jailbreak?

I could but apple is supposed to be going rootless, which may kill jailbreak

I have done fine so far on my Nexus 7 so screen is not an issue for me, also is there a keyboard for the Shield?

I don´t think there is but I might be wrong

The Shield Tablet. It has similar specs for a lower price.

Only possible con (so far) is the smaller screen.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

What's battery life like on the shield I hear it's not great