Fair or Double Standards?

Speedyv

First of all, keep it clean....

So this Florida State athlete was charged with Battery and kicked off of his football team because of this bar fight in which he punched a woman. Recently the video leaked and I have seen people arguing for both sides with a large majority favouring the woman....

You can take a look for yourself:

Is this a situation of double standards or is this fair for only him to be charges?

System: Thinkpad T460

I was taught you never hit a woman, no matter how bitchy/abusive she is.

Just gotta tank and then sue her for assault.

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

Double Standards imo...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Double standards. She pushes him, screams in his face, and then PUNCHES HIM IN THE FACE after he pushes her away. When he then retaliates, and punches her in the face then leaves he gets punished? No. That's complete bullshit. This is the perfect example of fucking FEMALE PRIVILEGE, talk about male privilege all you want, but this shit is actually real and tangible. They may have the strength to start the fight, but in the end if they don't have the strength to end it, then they shouldn't start it in the first place. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

She punches him, nobody cares. He retaliates (which is now within his right as it is self defense) and suddenly it's a big deal? Double standard.

Watching that he clearly grabs her arm after squishing into her.  Looks like she doesn't like being mashed against, says something, then he grabs her.  Then she punches at her (not very well) then he decks her.  

Doesn't seem like a double standard to me.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Double standards.

If a woman hit me i'd react as deemed necessary. Be it a backhander, or a full on punch. If a woman feels she's strong enough to attack a man, she should expect to get a response in kind.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

don't hit someone and expect to not get hit back, even if you are a lil bitch. double standard. @Kyuubixchidori it is true

wow, thats a lot of bees!

Watching that he clearly grabs her arm after squishing into her.  Looks like she doesn't like being mashed against, says something, then he grabs her.  Then she punches at her (not very well) then he decks her.  

He does push into her, but she turns around clearly screaming in his face, and raising a clenched fist while pushing him back. For him to grab her arm to stop her from punching him is completely justified.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Copy the Youtube video look and read the top comments. Pretty much sums it up.

Anyways, I'm convinced right now that when we look closer at the statistics, men might actually have it worse than women in America. I'm not talking about soundbites where you list so and so percentage of people have been raped, etc. We have to go deeper than that. I'll probably get around to writing a piece about it once I feel I'm ready to talk about it.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

He does push into her, but she turns around clearly screaming in his face, and raising a clenched fist while pushing him back. For him to grab her arm to stop her from punching him is completely justified.

Isn't everybody pushing into everybody in that bar though? She pushed people to get to her spot in the first place. 

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Double standards.

If a woman hit me i'd react as deemed necessary. Be it a backhander, or a full on punch. If a woman feels she's strong enough to attack a man, she should expect to get a response in kind.

Most of them don't though. They are convinced that a man would never hit a woman so they interpret that as a free pass to behave like a child.

Source:

-snip-

You seen this glorious vid?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

It's a tiny space with a lot of people. There is obviously going to be bumping and pushing. 

They were trying to get to the same place and he was trying to squeeze in next to her but she continues to deny him....

System: Thinkpad T460

Maybe she is screaming and shaking her fist.  Shaking your fist and yelling isn't assault, grabbing their arm is.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

well they really ask for it

serve them right

we men always have to handle their shit and all

i'm happy this video exist

She punches him, nobody cares. He retaliates (which is now within his right as it is self defense) and suddenly it's a big deal? Double standard.

Haven't watched the video, but just thought I'd correct something you've said.

No where in law (in any modern country) does it say that you can retaliate against someone who has wronged you. Self Defense is SPECIFICALLY for protecting yourself (and a few other things/people, but that's besides the point) from harm/death, it does not grant you permission to retaliate. It isn't a "they hit me and walked away so I went after them and hit them back", it's a "they kept coming after me and I had to hit them for my own protection".

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Imagine different culture - she spoke to a man and hit him. I think thats a death sentence. Aloha snackbar :ph34r:

Now jokes aside, as Blade said it probably wasnt exactly self defense. Judging from the video Id say double standard but there might be more to it which isnt visible in the video.

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB

She punched him first. Not his fault he's twice as strong as her. I hate that double standard because women can AND WILL abuse the almighty shit out of it. I cannot tell you the amount of times I've seen this shit first hand. Women openly punching or hitting a guy multiple times and when he even cocks his arm back threateningly he's suddenly the son of Lucifer. 

If women want to be equal socially then they must learn if you punch you will be punched back.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Maybe she is screaming and shaking her fist.  Shaking your fist and yelling isn't assault, grabbing their arm is.

If arm grabbing equals assault, then I've been beaten to death.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Haven't watched the video, but just thought I'd correct something you've said.

No where in law (in any modern country) does it say that you can retaliate against someone who has wronged you. Self Defense is SPECIFICALLY for protecting yourself (and a few other things/people, but that's besides the point) from harm/death, it does not grant you permission to retaliate. It isn't a "they hit me and walked away so I went after them and hit them back", it's a "they kept coming after me and I had to hit them for my own protection".

Do watch though it was reasonably for him to think she wouldn't stop hitting him and he was in a crowded area without an easy way out, you can easily feel threatened enough to respond if you ask me. In fact the only reason why you wouldn't is because of the stereotypical "don't hit a woman"

Overall he pushed his way through a crowded bar, big deal. Doesn't looks intentional and she intentionally takes it as an insult when it was not, she raises his hand against him and he first tries to just contain her holding her hand and pushing back and then she punches him. I say he has plenty of reason to hit back, she didn't beat hear up and immediately backs off and leaves which was clearly his intention.

Sadly no judge or jury will let this go and he will pay as if it was a crime, because of the aforementioned reasons but I say it looks like a pretty legitimate case of self defense here.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Double standards. She pushes him, screams in his face, and then PUNCHES HIM IN THE FACE after he pushes her away. When he then retaliates, and punches her in the face then leaves he gets punished? No. That's complete bullshit. This is the perfect example of fucking FEMALE PRIVILEGE, talk about male privilege all you want, but this shit is actually real and tangible. They may have the strength to start the fight, but in the end if they don't have the strength to end it, then they shouldn't start it in the first place.

Couldn't have said this better myself. Fuckin A man.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))