Best budget aio cpu liquid cooler?

I was wondering what is the best AIO liquid cpu cooler for people on a tight budget... If it helps, I have a corsair spec-01 case... Thanks!

I like Nvidia GPU's, but AMD processors 

Well corsair ones are good, or a coolermaster one. Both are good. Just pick what you like. Try to get the one with the biggest rad you can in your budget.

But if you go AIO, Get at least something like an H80i, 1 120mm rad nice and thick, or like most of us a 240mm rad.

If you go cheap and get one with a thin rad, it's better to stick with aircooling, i mean they perform better at that price...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Cooler master Seidon 120V

Enermax Liqtech 120

Corsair H55/60

Nzxt Kraken X31

Zalman LQ315

I would just find what is the cheapest out of these

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Cooler Master Seidon 120v

I heard that the cooler master seidon 120v is loud

Get the revised version.

P.S Any budget AIO may be louder than an aircooler..

Js..

oh ok... is the corsair h60 a good aio cooler?

Well corsair ones are good, or a coolermaster one. Both are good. Just pick what you like. Try to get the one with the biggest rad you can in your budget.

But if you go AIO, Get at least something like an H80i, 1 120mm rad nice and thick, or like most of us a 240mm rad.

If you go cheap and get one with a thin rad, it's better to stick with aircooling, i mean they perform better at that price...

Not necessarily it's just that air coolers have quieter performance and have a better price to performance ratio but in terms of actual performance there are cheap single 120s that performance better than a NH D15 overclocked such as the Zalman LQ315 but air coolers tend to last longer so it's really upto the users choice.

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

oh ok... is the corsair h60 a good aio cooler?

It`s ok for stock clock/slight OC, but to keep 50o c @4.5Ghz 1.36v OC I had to delid. BTW it looks nice too.

CPU-delided i5-4670k@4.6Ghz 1.42v R.I.P (2013-2015) MOBO-Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU-Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming@1582Mhz core/3744Mhz memory COOLING-Corsair H60 RAM-1x8Gb Crucial ballistix tactical tracer@2133Mhz 11-12-12-26  DRIVES-Kingston V300 60Gb, OCZ trion 100 120Gb, WD Red 1Tb
2nd  fastest i5 4670k in GPUPI for CPU - 100M

It`s ok for stock clock/slight OC, but to keep 50o c @4.5Ghz 1.36v OC I had to delid. BTW it looks nice too.

if i were to have a cpu that is stock at 3.00, what kind of overclock could i get with the h60?

if i were to have a cpu that is stock at 3.00, what kind of overclock could i get with the h60?

Depends on how good CPU OC's. Mine OC's below average so I had to delid to achieve nice cool 50°c with 4.5Ghz. My guess is that you could hit 4Ghz without problems.

CPU-delided i5-4670k@4.6Ghz 1.42v R.I.P (2013-2015) MOBO-Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU-Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming@1582Mhz core/3744Mhz memory COOLING-Corsair H60 RAM-1x8Gb Crucial ballistix tactical tracer@2133Mhz 11-12-12-26  DRIVES-Kingston V300 60Gb, OCZ trion 100 120Gb, WD Red 1Tb
2nd  fastest i5 4670k in GPUPI for CPU - 100M

If your on a budget get an air cooler like noctua nh-d14. Performs as good as high end liqiid coolers

Water cooling, even with AIO's, just doesn't work on a budget. You can get a cheapo 120/140 which will underperform and overprice air coolers. A 240mm will cost at least £80, you simply can't do it cheaply.

What price range are you talking about? That would be helpful to know