How to update/install Windows HD Graphics 4600?

I currently have a 970 but want to test the in built graphics on my 4690K (HD Graphics 4600)

How do I find the drivers for the onboard graphics??

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I currently have a 970 but want to test the in built graphics on my 4690K (HD Graphics 4600)

There are no drivers xD. on my 4690k i was able to get the igpu enabled by going into BIOS settings. although it's pretty glitchy tbh to use onboard and gpu at the same time. EDIT: just use the GPU display output. why do you need the igpu?

Edited by Colt_0pz

There are no drivers xD. on my 4690k i was able to get the igpu enabled by going into BIOS settings. although it's pretty glitchy tbh to use onboard and gpu at the same time. EDIT: just use the GPU display output. why do you need the igpu?

I don't, really. I just wanted to see what playing games was like on built in graphics :P

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't, really. I just wanted to see what playing games was like on built in graphics :P

well lets say it's like playing on a pc from 2000. But if you really want to use it, you can enable it in your bios settings. idk ur motherboard but mine is an ASRock Z97 Extreme6

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect

To actually use it: enable integrated graphics in your bios and connect your monitor to your mobo.

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

Colt and Mathijs seemed to have answered this but I'd like to add that it's not Windows HD Graphics, it's Intel HD Graphics :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Mathijs seemed to have answered this but I'd like to add that it's not Windows HD Graphics, it's Intel HD Graphics :)

i answered it. what are you saying? quote "But if you really want to use it, you can enable it in your bios settings."

Your best bet is to remove the 970, and then use the onboard connectors as the motherboard will automatically switch to the iGPU. As for the drivers, here they are: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=4th+Generation+Intel%C2%AE+Core%E2%84%A2+Processors+with+Intel%C2%AE+HD+Graphics+4400

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

i answered it. what are you saying? quote "But if you really want to use it, you can enable it in your bios settings."

calm down :P I added your name

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

calm down :P I added your name

thx. i just get frustrated when i dont get credit. sry