CS:GO What do you think is the hardest rank to get out of?

Grandad_Beef

So,

I asked my friends the same question and they all gave me different responses, so, my question

is if you have played CS:GO, what did you/ do you think is the hardest rank to get out of or get into?

always the last ranks of categories.

i had trouble getting out of silver elite master even though I was winning a lot.

not only that, but gn4 and mg1, in my experience, has a huge skill gap and you can tell who is what rank.

i'm currently stuck in gn4.

but i always hear le-lem is very very hard

Supreme Master First Class probably, as the games are basically GE anyways, so never expect to win every game.

I was in the nova's for a while because I played with people that where bad and lower rank.

But recently I've been crapping myself and having fun playing / falling with idiots, and I've gone from LE to double ak :/

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

silver seems pretty hard to get out of, since there are serious players and non serious players at that rank and bronze aint that hard i guess, and after silver there is gold, which means mostly serious people.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Personally, I have been struggling to get to MGE because of the amount of smurfs in MG ranks. 

At the moment, I've just been trying to take it as an opportunity to play with higher ranked players. 

I had the most issues personally with GN4 because I kept getting trolls. But from what iv'e heard DMG and LE are the hardest.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

cant get out of silver elite like i won 7 games,inproved kda ration(played wtih a nova elite frend and difrance was 2 deaths and 4 kills,improved  aim. and places where to smoke etc and still cant get out

Me and the guys I play with were stuck at Silver4 / SIlverElite for a long time (about a year). We eventually started to play properly and got to MG. One of my friend is now DMG, while we  others are MGE, and our lose /Win ratio is about even

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

cant get out of silver elite like i won 7 games,inproved kda ration(played wtih a nova elite frend and difrance was 2 deaths and 4 kills,improved  aim. and places where to smoke etc and still cant get out

A lot of the time, rank is no guarantee of skill, even if you are good at the game, it is having a good team that counts.

I have come across DMG's and MGE's and out fragged them.

A lot of the time, rank is no guarantee of skill, even if you are good at the game, it is having a good team that counts.

I have come across DMG's and MGE's and out fragged them.

yea i personaly arent good but in most cases i am better than peaple in my rank,i buy nades and stuff,armor... i wish i had some1 to help me with a rank a bit like nova gut or some1 to get to silver master elite or gold nova

Nova absolutely. Everyone you play with is convinced that they're good because they aren't Silvers but they're actually all shit.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Silver is easy to get out of IMO if you play with GN1/2 friends, otherwise it can be a bit annoying as at lower ranks there are more bad players than decent ones that will cost you games on solo queue. I got stuck at Nova 2 for some time because I was literally carrying every team with 2x their score and still losing because they play like BOT Eugene.

For me GN3/4 was quite easy, perhaps just decent solo queue luck. I am getting into MG2 then losing 2 in a row and going back down to MG1 though but I'll get there eventually.

DMG -> LE is a pretty big skill jump, and LEM -> SMFC is also difficult.

For some reason my 8th competitive win on my alt (you can only get 2 a day until 10 wins) was against MGE/DMGs so I have no idea what rank he will end up being when it is revealed...

Silver is easy to get out of IMO if you play with GN1/2 friends, otherwise it can be a bit annoying as at lower ranks there are more bad players than decent ones that will cost you games on solo queue. I got stuck at Nova 2 for some time because I was literally carrying every team with 2x their score and still losing because they play like BOT Eugene.

For me GN3/4 was quite easy, perhaps just decent solo queue luck. I am getting into MG2 then losing 2 in a row and going back down to MG1 though but I'll get there eventually.

DMG -> LE is a pretty big skill jump, and LEM -> SMFC is also difficult.

For some reason my 8th competitive win on my alt (you can only get 2 a day until 10 wins) was against MGE/DMGs so I have no idea what rank he will end up being when it is revealed...

DMG to LE or LEM to Supreme requires over 100 games it seems looking over many people's rank/win ratio.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

The rank were you think the game is actually good.

That's the hardest one to get out of. Some never leave.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

• 3 months later...

IMO it's Gold Nova Master, I was stuck there for a couple of weeks. Once I got MG1 it only took 3-4 games to get MG2.

CPU : FX-8350 lCooler Master Seidon 120 | MB : MSI 970 Gaming l RAM : 16GB HyperX Fury l GPU : MSI R9 390X l Case : Bitfenix Neos Windowed Black l SSD : 240Gb HyperX Savage + 1TB 2.5" HDD l 750W M PSU | Monitor 29" 21:9 2560x1080 Ultra Wide 

Global Elite. Trying so hard to get to that Global Elite 2. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Gold Nova Master. I've been stuck as a GNM for like a month now. I consistently win over 80% of my games and am usually the first or second fragger. 

ummm silver 1 because if you end up there you probably shouldn't even be playing.(I know a few people that ended up in silver 1 lol)