Nvidia Gamestream vs Razer Cortex Stream vs Steam In-Home Streaming

MagicalPancake

Sorry if this has been posted before but I was wondering what your thoughts were on these three competing streaming services. The most important thing for me is supported games. Which solution has the most? Also, is Nvidia's Grid service any good? My internet probably can't handle streaming Grid games right now, but my area has voted to install fiber so maybe in the future. :D  I'm thinking of buying either a Shield, a Forge TV, or the Steam Link which will be mainly used for streaming PC games (not really interested in any of the android tv games or apps) so the different streaming services will be the deciding factor in my purchase. 

i have steam inhome set up to 2 htpc's and i rarely have a problem with it, i do have a decent router and network though., shield streaming, is ok, iv used it a couple of times for my tablet, but not many games are supported that i have on it, ( i have nearly 600 games and maybe 30 are supported,.. not used razers. but yea steams is the best that iv used,.

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

Sorry if this has been posted before but I was wondering what your thoughts were on these three competing streaming services. The most important thing for me is supported games. Which solution has the most? Also, is Nvidia's Grid service any good? My internet probably can't handle streaming Grid games right now, but my area has voted to install fiber so maybe in the future.  :D  I'm thinking of buying either a Shield, a Forge TV, or the Steam Link which will be mainly used for streaming PC games (not really interested in any of the android tv games or apps) so the different streaming services will be the deciding factor in my purchase. 

In-home Streaming has nothing to do with internet speeds, it is all based on your home network which would cap out at 1Gbps assuming you have the supported cards/onboard and Cat5e/6 cables

I'd say Steam Link would be the best buy at only $50. You can stream your entire Steam library.

Why is the shield portable so expensive now? wtf. $449 that's outrageous 

Amazon

Newegg

I'd say Steam Link would be the best buy at only $50. You can stream your entire Steam library.

Why is the shield portable so expensive now? wtf. $449 that's outrageous 

Amazon

Newegg

Yeah, that's almost the cost of a GTX 980 xD

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

In-home Streaming has nothing to do with internet speeds, it is all based on your home network which would cap out at 1Gbps assuming you have the supported cards/onboard and Cat5e/6 cables

No, I'm talking about the Grid Streaming from Nvidia.