Full Lineup of Colors for Upcoming iPod Refresh Includes New Blue, Gold, and Pink Options Leaked via iTunes 12.2

What is even the point of an iPod any more? Now they've gimped the internal storage in favour of promoting internet streaming services (because we always have flawless wifi wherever we go, right?) unless this has 128GB like the iPod Classic I don't have a purpose for one.

Its actually 160GB (mechanical HDD), I've still got one floating around somewhere.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Its actually 160GB (mechanical HDD), I've still got one floating around somewhere.

There was both. I have a 120GB version, I know people with the 160GB version.

• 2 weeks later...

The new iPod line up could be more disappointing then we thought, latest rumours are that they will be announcing as early as the 14th of June, just next Tuesday!

Seems they may not have a big event centred around them, and they may just be a simple 'refresh' more than anything.

http://www.igen.fr/ipod/2015/07/info-igen-les-nouveaux-ipod-autour-du-14-juillet-92067

http://9to5mac.com/2015/07/10/ipod-refresh-14-july/

(Sorry for the necro, but didn't think it needed a new thread, but thought some people may be interested to know.)

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

The new iPod line up could be more disappointing then we thought, latest rumours are that they will be announcing as early as the 14th of June, just next Tuesday!

Seems they may not have a big event centred around them, and they may just be a simple 'refresh' more than anything.

http://www.igen.fr/ipod/2015/07/info-igen-les-nouveaux-ipod-autour-du-14-juillet-92067

http://9to5mac.com/2015/07/10/ipod-refresh-14-july/

(Sorry for the necro, but didn't think it needed a new thread, but thought some people may be interested to know.)

Seriously, the iPod deserves more recognition. I think the iPod is what really got Apple noticed in the mobile world, after the iPhone.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Seriously, the iPod deserves more recognition. I think the iPod is what really got Apple noticed in the mobile world, after the iPhone.

I agree, I hope these rumours aren't true and it doesn't release as just a small refresh... 

The iPod Touch 2G was the 1st smart device I ever had, when it released I was still young and in school, and back then the only phones people had at that age were simple flip phones or something similar aha cos no one would buy their kid a brand new iPhone back then, and I loved it. The iPod nano was just iconic everyone I knew had one! It would be a shame shame to see the iPod range fizzle out when they could still do so much with it imo

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Had the iPod Touch 2G 8GB it died when the screen got rekt. Replaced with a iPod Touch 4G 32GB. It is still sitting about. I have the black one and my brother has a white one. 

I wouldn't mind going back to iOS. For the jailbreaking mostly. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Fun fact, the iPhone 1 wasn't an innovation-the features found on it were used by older non-touchscreen phones such as the Sony Ericson K750i. Apple simply marketed it extremely well.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

needs atleast the cpu/gpu from the iphone 5

better sell my shitty ass ipod 5 before it release for all the money

*iphone 4s

hmm nvm

misread post

i thought you mean what cpu/gpu you had

Fun fact, the iPhone 1 wasn't an innovation-the features found on it were used by older non-touchscreen phones such as the Sony Ericson K750i. Apple simply marketed it extremely well.

And now it's dirt cheap :P

Srs it goes around like 0-50 on ebay nowadays.