Lets see your project Vehicles

Solrix

Lets see your project vehicles

They can be in any state of repair from finished to torn apart down to the frame

I'll start with my 1990 ford bronco with a 5.8l v8 4wd. I got it for 500$ It wasn't running when I picked it up so I had to trailer it back home. I got it running shortly after we got it home. My future plans for it are a 3 inch lift with some 35 inch tires and a new exhaust. I have another vehicle shown towing the trailer so this project vehicle is just for me to learn some more mechanics on and practice some body and paint work. It will hopefully end with a vehicle I can thrash around off-road on some trails. 

To anyone who says my truck is overloaded yes I know it is. The tilt trailer we used has axles very far back and the only way we could fit the bronco on the trailer was engine first. Hooked my truck up just to move the trailer around to our shop. We towed it home with the f350 shown in the back ground. 

post-38401-0-93230700-1435592299_thumb.j

post-38401-0-98020400-1435592985_thumb.j

post-38401-0-93230700-1435592299_thumb.j

post-38401-0-98020400-1435592985_thumb.j

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

Don't have any at the moment but I'm planning on an SVO-remastered Fox, and a Coyote New Edge some time in the future.

i have a moped?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

i have a moped?

Technically a vehicle :)  

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

Technically a vehicle :)  

can i post that? or is this a car ongly thread?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

can i post that? or is this a car ongly thread?

Post it up

Post it up

crap, wether whent to shit.. il post it when it gets beter then i guess... :(

Builds:

Spoiler

I drive a 2004 Honda Civic Coupe. My dad bought it so as he could have a small run-around car. It's not mine, I just use it. After about 155,000 miles it is still alive and kicking as expected of a Civic. The only maintenance I've had to do is scrape the 11-year-old tinting off the back window and buff the headlights. I expect to need the timing belt and clutch disc replaced in around 20,000 miles. The front tyres will be replaced in october for winter. I really like the car, it's nice and responsive. Manual, too, so it's really fun to drive. Just needs some work here and there. the really impressive thing is the mileage I'm getting off of it.

Pictures will have to wait.

Well to start off, I have my first vehicle to start of with a project that I have been wanting to do for a long, long time now. It was my Great grandfathers farm truck and I really want to restore to its former glory. It is a 83' Ford F-100 3.8L V6 Stepside. Has a shift kit for the tranny so it shifts pretty hard. It has 57,000 miles on it and I have had it for 5 years now. My F-100 needs is a good paint job and retreat the wooden bed. That will cost a lot of money and need to find someone who is super good at painting.

A2Kihtw.png

83' Ford F-100

1tpQi2r.jpgVdc9PWD.jpgdpMhwP1.jpg

My second project car is my 03' Ford Mustang (56,500 miles)... Even though it is only a 3.8L V6 with the cobra suspension on it it widen her out a couple of inches. She is still quick to drive but not faster than my 99' Ford Taurus that has some modifications done to it. For my Mustang I am thinking about dropping a 302 (350-400HP) in it to make her a little faster and a little more fun to drive, don't need to fast or else it would be a waste to just drive on the road since I wont be using the full potential of it at all times. I just got the Mustang out last week and it hasn't seen the road in 2 years. I do not know which project I want to start on first yet at all.

03' Ford Mustang

whSEMr2.jpgtZwtY1z.jpgj9aZJSj.jpg

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Don't have one as I'm an 18 year old with not much money, but I'd like to buy an E30 M3. I think it's one of the most iconic and awesome cars in the world.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

ok now that its not storming outside i have some pictures of my moped :D its blue and yellow, as you can clearly see in the pictures and i love it, somewhat atleast :P it has its problems like the carborator leaks through fuel into the cylinder whilst its not running and it dies randomly when stoping at a stop light. its definatly not prefect, it has a LOT of scratches but im the third owner of it so it wasent going to be that clean anyway. its a Motohispana Furia with road tires on but it still eats ofroad for breakfeast, it also has a custom stand to place it on whilst not riding wich is nice because the old one sucked also the choke is at minimum and heald there by some metal wire because it cant stay upp by itself and if it dosent stay up the cylinder is drowned with fuel and the moped stops, also my rear view mirror is broken.... well no more text now, now pictures:

post-227720-0-66444200-1435686091_thumb.

post-227720-0-17396200-1435686130_thumb.

post-227720-0-69769600-1435686151_thumb.

Builds:

Spoiler

-snip-

Ah a man after my own heart with the fords haha. I would start on that truck first but that's just my opinion. Love the step sides. 

95 325i , already started some work on it (valve cover gasket , and a leaky rear diff seal , both fixed now) post-121932-0-77675100-1435686638_thumb.

(Doesn't look too bad in the valve train imo)

post-121932-0-08186700-1435686837_thumb.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

ok now that its not storming outside i have some pictures of my moped :D its blue and yellow, as you can clearly see in the pictures and i love it, somewhat atleast :P it has its problems like the carborator leaks through fuel into the cylinder whilst its not running and it dies randomly when stoping at a stop light. its definatly not prefect, it has a LOT of scratches but im the third owner of it so it wasent going to be that clean anyway. its a Motohispana Furia with road tires on but it still eats ofroad for breakfeast, it also has a custom stand to place it on whilst not riding wich is nice because the old one sucked also the choke is at minimum and heald there by some metal wire because it cant stay upp by itself and if it dosent stay up the cylinder is drowned with fuel and the moped stops, also my rear view mirror is broken.... well no more text now, now pictures:

Sweet bike.  Always wanted a motorbike but my mom has been a major road block in the process. Guess i'm just going to stick to dirtbikes and trucks for awhile. 

95 325i , already started some work on it (valve cover gasket , and a leaky rear diff seal , both fixed now) attachicon.gifimage.jpg

(Doesn't look too bad in the valve train imo)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Awesome. Pulled the valve covers on my truck and there was so much crap and built up junk from the Previous Owners idiocy 

Don't have one as I'm an 18 year old with not much money, but I'd like to buy an E30 M3. I think it's one of the most iconic and awesome cars in the world.

May not have a project car but you got a beast computer 

Awesome. Pulled the valve covers on my truck and there was so much crap and built up junk from the Previous Owners idiocy

oh man I can imagine , I was bracing for the worst cuz this car was raced For the past 2 years , but looks like it was taken care of for the most part ... Guy we bought it off of was kinda sketchy haha

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Sweet bike.  Always wanted a motorbike but my mom has been a major road block in the process. Guess i'm just going to stick to dirtbikes and trucks for awhile. 

well its not really a motorbike.. here in sweden its ongy alowed to go 45kph(about 28mph) wich sucks, but it dosent start being all plugged up in the exauhs so i may have done so slightly ileagal mods because i didnt want to spend my $700(ish) on something that dosent work so now it does 60kph(about 37mps) :P so not a real motorbike but awsome anyway

Builds:

Spoiler

well its not really a motorbike.. here in sweden its ongy alowed to go 45kph(about 28mph) wich sucks, but it dosent start being all plugged up in the exauhs so i may have done so slightly ileagal mods because i didnt want to spend my $700(ish) on something that dosent work so now it does 60kph(about 37mps) :P so not a real motorbike but awsome anyway

Close enough lol. When i finally get a bike i'm looking at some dual sports. Since i like being off road more than on road

Close enough lol. When i finally get a bike i'm looking at some dual sports. Since i like being off road more than on road

cool, dad has an old Harly in the garage but i kinda need to eb older and have a difirent license to get to drive that, but its SO awsome, dont know anything else about it because he wont let me tutch it and noone knows if it even runns anymore, probably does but who knows :P

Builds:

Spoiler

My project car is a 1998 Ford Mustang GT, with the 4.6L SOHC engine and a T-5. I have a ton done to that car, cams, headers, intake, throttle body, plenum, exhaust, ECU, fuel pump, brakes, ignition coils, etc. Last time it was on a dyno it made 314 RWHP and 373 Ft-Lbs. Since then I have done a bit more and put in the bigger fuel pump since it was getting low on fuel pressure, not it is probably in the 325-335 RWHP range.

My project bike is a Suzuki SV-650 with a GSXR front forks, forged front and rear wheels, titanium exhaust, and a power commander.

Sorry but I cant post pics from the office as photobucket is blocked here.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

My project car is a 1998 Ford Mustang GT, with the 4.6L SOHC engine and a T-5. I have a ton done to that car, cams, headers, intake, throttle body, plenum, exhaust, ECU, fuel pump, brakes, ignition coils, etc. Last time it was on a dyno it made 314 RWHP and 373 Ft-Lbs. Since then I have done a bit more and put in the bigger fuel pump since it was getting low on fuel pressure, not it is probably in the 325-335 RWHP range.

My project bike is a Suzuki SV-650 with a GSXR front forks, forged front and rear wheels, titanium exhaust, and a power commander.

Awesome. I like to see how computer geeks can also be gear heads.

Awesome. I like to see how computer geeks can also be gear heads.

There are quite a few of us gear heads on this forum :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

that bike just sounds awsome

Builds:

Spoiler

that bike just sounds awsome

I love it. I have done everything from track days to iron butt rides, to week long trips on it. Now I am kind of turning it into a dedicated track bike and am planning on buying something else for street use.

Thanks BTW :)