Depression, anyone have help?

Oh come on, nobody ACTUALLY hates you :P

What's your favorite kind of ice cream?

Get Yolo pudding

:ph34r:

This is a signature.

If you need friends to talk to you can add me on Steam: PVT. Nova

I had depression for quite a few years myself and I understand what you're going through. I'm not on too much lately but whenever I am feel free to shoot me a message!

I've been depressed for about 2 years now and it's only gotten worse. I feel as if my parents think I'm a failure, all of my classes push me way too hard, and everyone hates me. You guys are my favorite community and I feel as if you guys might be the best people to help me. I don't have many friends and the ones I do have don't really talk to me. Please help me techies, because I don't know what to do

-Sadly, Niko

I recommend you watch some of Teal Swan's videos, that girl is really awesome. Even though some things she says may sound weird, her words contain a lot of wisdom. Just... watch these three ones here, and check out the other ones she has on her channel afterwards. I bet it will help you in some way.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

First of all, talk to your friends. I remember thinking all of my friends hated me, but then I just talked to them and everything was in my head. Also, venting pushes people away, so if one of your friends says you can talk to then, don't do it a lot. If you have to vent then do it to someone one the internet or someone's who's paid to listen to you. Maybe they don't like you, but how much do you really have to loose?

The only advice to help you overcome it that I have is to see someone who is actually good at helping people with depression. Definitely not easy, and requires a lot of work and motivation. Which I know is asking a lot from you at the moment, but that's why you take drugs. They suck, but they give you that motivation to push yourself to get better.

I've talked to my friends on previous basis, and I've asked them to stop making me feel bad. They said they would, but never did. I only have 6 people I can actually talk to and who actually care. I do have a friend who also has depression and we both try to help each other when we can. The people I have helped say I give some good advice, but I really can't do that during the day, only at night, and it's my only way to actually express my self subliminally. Motivation is something I only have on good days. The majority of my time is spent in my room in the basement, mostly because my parents and family insult me. They call me a terrorist, useless, and then my mom and dad yell at me for not easily doing the simplest tasks. It's actually really difficult to do anything simple besides actually use a computer. People say I'm smart, but I'm not. The only thing I can actually do is use a god damn computer, play games and hope I find some cool people. 

Playing games or listen to music is what I do when I get depressed.

Same here, I can play only the games I can run, but usually more games means more happiness, and if I am already bored of my games, I either listen to my favorite dubstep, or Cha la head cha la, but it all works.

Oh come on, nobody ACTUALLY hates you :P

I've had people say I f***ing hate you straight to my face. I've been broken for the past few years, and school helps none whatsoever and only makes it worse.

Get Yolo pudding

:ph34r:

Mmmmm, Yolo pudding sounds really good right about now, Imma go get some.

If you need friends to talk to you can add me on Steam: PVT. Nova

I had depression for quite a few years myself and I understand what you're going through. I'm not on too much lately but whenever I am feel free to shoot me a message!

I'll make sure to, it's always good to have someone who's gone through it to help you, because they actually understand you. Thanks man.

I've had people say I f***ing hate you straight to my face. I've been broken for the past few years, and school helps none whatsoever and only makes it worse.

You know what? Fucking hate them back with a vengeance, The psycho's.

That video actually put a smile on my face for the first time in a while. Thanks man.

You know what? Fucking hate them back with a vengeance, The psycho's.

Oh I do, and sometimes I just get so angry I have to restrict myself from punching them in the face. There were 5th graders who liked to call me a rapist. I restricted myself from punching them in the face.

Oh I do, and sometimes I just get so angry I have to restrict myself from punching them in the face. There were 5th graders who liked to call me a rapist. I restricted myself from punching them in the face.

Reply with 'Creepers, I will report you if you do not stop this harassment.' Or something

I recommend you watch some of Teal Swan's videos, that girl is really awesome. Even though some things she says may sound weird, her words contain a lot of wisdom. Just... watch these three ones here, and check out the other ones she has on her channel afterwards. I bet it will help you in some way.

I'll try to get around to it sometime, I've just been trying to beat this game and finish my binary rifle, but thanks for the suggestion.

Reply with 'Creepers, I will report you if you do not stop this harassment.' Or something

I'll make sure to do it next year if I hear it again. I also hear A**hole, idiot, weird (I kind of don't care because I know that I am), Stupid, retarded, terrorist and failure from my family, a disappointment to my parents, and it's kinda difficult. I'll make sure to do something about it though.

I'll make sure to do it next year if I hear it again. I also hear A**hole, idiot, weird (I kind of don't care because I know that I am), Stupid, retarded, terrorist and failure from my family, a disappointment to my parents, and it's kinda difficult. I'll make sure to do something about it though.

Move schools? FAR away, your school sounds like you have no chance anymore there.

Move schools? FAR away, your school sounds like you have no chance anymore there.

The thing is, I'm at an "academy" and it's gotten worse ever since we've gotten our new vice principal. 2 kids commit suicide this year and no one commit suicide when our old principal was there. Not to mention she treats us like children and she is super ghetto. LIKE WTF. The only other option I have is online school, but I don't want to leave my friends. I just might have to though because it lets me sleep in and it helps me with my social problems. The school is in the ghetto as well, so I could see why the vice principal is, but she just takes it too far.

Having dealt with mental illness for most parts of my life and in my family, I have a lot of expirience to comment from...:

I will say the more boring things.....You need to be aware of diet, sunshine and exercise...sounds like crap, but I guarantee you that an improvement in all those three areas will do fucking wonders.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Having dealt with mental illness for most parts of my life and in my family, I have a lot of expirience to comment from...:

I will say the more boring things.....You need to be aware of diet, sunshine and exercise...sounds like crap, but I guarantee you that an improvement in all those three areas will do fucking wonders.

True, just walking in the sun for 40 minutes every day.... it's nice

Exercise, good nutrition, sunlight and dealing with nice people rather than arseholes.  

That's not my fitness self trying to push it on you, that's my experience with being depressed trying to help you. Honestly, just getting out and being healthy will make things a lot better. 

True, just walking in the sun for 40 minutes every day.... it's nice

Exactly....It sounds so cliche, but there is very clear science behind this. Getting a lot of sunlight has a huge effect on depression, and mental health in general.

I literally take out time to get out just for this purpose, especially since I live in a country where there is very dark in winter.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

That video actually put a smile on my face for the first time in a while. Thanks man.

No problem man :)

My diet and exercise are fine, it's just that getting outside kinda scares me. Does going out in to the backyard count, because that's my go to place for outdoors.

That's awesome. Have you thought of doing a build log of the rifle? Many people would enjoy seeing that

Stay updated for a build log. I need to get a nice rest because I've been up all night and need the strength to record. It's 7:45 A.M right now. Build log will also feature me wearing an LTT T-shirt because I got my sister to buy it for me. I also spent an hour cleaning my room, but build log will be up by tomorrow, aiming for 9:00 P.M EST, but 11:59 P.M EST will be the latest it will be posted. Do I just post it under the build log in the Workbench section, because that just looks all like rigs.