Most weird topic you've seen in the Off-Topic section?

evilarceus

Title says it all. After all, this is the Off-Topic section, so don't come here not expecting weird topics.

Mine definitely has to be this:

DtUJDhS.png

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

oh hey i remember that...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I need a link to this forum.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

would you suck cock for 100mil?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Probably the "Hi." thread. @WinNut @BurgerBum and a few others would remember it. 

Was it the one where a guy showed of his penis?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Weirdest for me... hm i've seen a lot in 3 years...

Probably the "Hi." thread. @WinNut @BurgerBum and a few others would remember it. 

just by chance i had begun testing out the latest OBS version at the time. 

i have the entire thread from post one all the way to the last on video and individually screen shotted. 

no i will not share any of it. x'D that shit got removed 100% for a REASON. xD

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Multiple penises, so i doubt one of them was his. But yes, that was the thread. Where the guy had asked what he should know or something and then promptly posted dick pics.

just by chance i had begun testing out the latest OBS version at the time. 

i have the entire thread from post one all the way to the last on video and individually screen shotted. 

no i will not share any of it. x'D that shit got removed 100% for a REASON. xD

I remember that. I like how you still have it stored.

much... MUCH more. xD 

the asnwer is NO. it happened for a REASON. 

for thsoe who are interested it went down liek this: 

new person: hi guys im new what should i do?

admin: be nice dont post pr0nz and have fun. 

new person: *posts dick pics ass shots and some random fish* 

-thread goes on for almost an hour- 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Multiple penises, so i doubt one of them was his. But yes, that was the thread. Where the guy had asked what he should know or something and then promptly posted dick pics.

I remember those threads, clearly. i can't unerase those images. also the threads of cam girls.

much... MUCH more. xD 

the asnwer is NO. it happened for a REASON. 

for thsoe who are interested it went down liek this: 

new person: hi guys im new what should i do?

admin: be nice dont post pr0nz and have fun. 

new person: *posts dick pics ass shots and some random fish* 

-thread goes on for almost an hour- 

and this happend.UAeNxve.png

and this happend.UAeNxve.png

what the fuck.... your avi describes my expression right now.

and this happend.

well.

-Jim Hensen

what the fuck.... your avi describes my expression right now.

Yeah i have no idea.

well.

You never saw that did you?

Yeah i have no idea.

You never saw that did you?

remember ive only been here scicne late 2014. and im a SUPER light user at that. xD ive only seen a small amount of wierd shit. 

at the same time ive seen some messed up shit on some of the darker corners of the internet, where maybe a handful of people have tredded... :/ 

-Jim Hensen

remember ive only been here scicne late 2014. and im a SUPER light user at that. xD ive only seen a small amount of wierd shit. 

at the same time ive seen some messed up shit on some of the darker corners of the internet, where maybe a handful of people have tredded... :/ 

onion territory?

onion territory?

best to just leave it here. 

xD 

-Jim Hensen