Air soft

bluecat0531

I want to play air soft or paintball but my parents say they look too realistic due to the 3 or so news stories about people getting shot because the police thought they were real. In reality I'd only ever really be aiming it at a target in our backyard or going to an official field with some friends. /end rant

If you want to play airsoft/paintball you don't need to buy a gun, you can just rent everything there.

buy battlefield 4.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

If you have an orange tip you wont get shot. A cop can instantly tell an airsoft gun as by law you need an orange tip for your gun. People that get shot are the jackasses that take them off. If you keep it on you will be fine. Tell your parents this.

paint the tip orange and don't run around with it on the street like its a real one

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Buy a two tone, like orange and black or blue and black. 

I was sponsored playing paintball when i was 15 and 16. If was really fun. Its nothing bad. You could paint the tip, my paintball "marker" was green and chrome you could easily spot it wasn't a gun.

With people you got to a field and safety is enforced with adults and players. No one wants you to get hurt only have fun.

I want to play air soft or paintball but my parents say they look too realistic due to the 3 or so news stories about people getting shot because the police thought they were real. In reality I'd only ever really be aiming it at a target in our backyard or going to an official field with some friends. /end rant

I got my parents to say yes by talking about all of the physical requirements and saying that it is much better playing video games. NEVER talk about pricing when it comes to paintball, it can become very expensive without you realizing. I'd recommend air soft over paintball because:

1. There is no mess of the paint (my parents HATE this, even though it really isn't hard to clean off)

2. Guns are MUCH more reliable

3. Parents would be less scared of you coming home with little marks on your arms or whatever than huge bruises and welts on you.

4. MUCH less expensive

I could go on and on, even though you didn't ask "air soft or paintball". To be honest, just ask and see what happens, if they say no, just accept it and ask them again in a couple of months. It is a lengthy process, but if you don't bug them, and get them on your side, they might chip in towards your new hobby.

I trip to make the fall shorter

I got my parents to say yes by talking about all of the physical requirements and saying that it is much better playing video games. NEVER talk about pricing when it comes to paintball, it can become very expensive without you realizing. I'd recommend air soft over paintball because:

1. There is no mess of the paint (my parents HATE this, even though it really isn't hard to clean off)

2. Guns are MUCH more reliable

3. Parents would be less scared of you coming home with little marks on your arms or whatever than huge bruises and welts on you.

4. MUCH less expensive

I could go on and on, even though you didn't ask "air soft or paintball". To be honest, just ask and see what happens, if they say no, just accept it and ask them again in a couple of months. It is a lengthy process, but if you don't bug them, and get them on your side, they might chip in towards your new hobby.

agreed paintball isn't cheap. Hitting people with airsoft guns was meh so ppl didn't know they were shot or just kept playing. Paintball it was bright green but, you can cheat, the team i was on did it all the time :(

Thx guys

as96: Ummm that's kinda expensive if I want to do it often

ZetZet: Trying to not play videogames all the time

C0LL0SS0S: I wouldn't be waving it around or bring it to anyplace other than an official field or backyard.

Some other people: They say the guns are too realistic(airsoft) and that even orange tips don't count cause apparently "Gangs are painting real guns with orange tips." or similar techniques.

Its true that paintball is an option to help with some of this but Id like to get into airsoft cause it is cheaper.