Deletion of Broken "No Longer There" File... DRIVING ME INSANE!

stegsgaming

Can anyone help, i have refreshed and the document is still there?

Screenshot_2015_06_22_22_56_45.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Other post has been reported due to an accidental post, jerkwad

@gFrenken97 i will try the recreate and rename but already tried reboot

You want help, but yet you're going to call someone a "Jerkwad"?

Wow!

It's not a race to the bottom.

run chdkdsk /f in elevated cmd prmpt.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Please don't insult another user again, that kind of behaviour is not tolerated on these forums, I shouldn't have to warn you about that but apparently you left your manners at the front door when you signed up.

To the matter at hand, could you try the following please?

1. Could you press WinKey+R at the same time and in the window that appears, type "CMD" without the quotes and click on run.

2. If a UAC prompt appears then click Yes to continue, and in the window that appears could you type "D:" without quotes and press enter.

3. Now could you type "cd D:\Users\Stephen\Downloads" without quotes and press enter.

4. Could you now type "rd /s 1" and press enter, again enter the command without the quotation marks please.

5. Read the output in the window and make sure it is deleting the correct folder, and if it is, then type "Y" without quotes and press enter, this should delete the folder and all folders and files within that folder, if it fails, then copy the error message here and we'll try and work out what is causing the issue.

CPU: Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz | MB: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz | GPU: XFX DD R9 390 | Case: Fractal Design Define S | Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + WD Caviar Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Click here to help feed our lasses Pokemon

• 2 weeks later...

Edited by stegsgaming

You want help, but yet you're going to call someone a "Jerkwad"?

Wow!

yes, as he did not help.

no relevant information was given by someone trying to get his post count up.

if he took the time to read the actual other post, he would have seen that i accidentally posted

i quickly edited the other post and removed and declared it was an accidental post in the wrong category.

^^^ Do This ^^^^

yes, as he did not help.

no relevant information was given by someone trying to get his post count up.

if he took the time to read the actual other post, he would have seen that i accidentally posted

i quickly edited the other post and removed and declared it was an accidental post in the wrong category.

i'd have done the same thing to any other person who might have double posted it twice to inform them they accidentally posted it twice in 2 different sub forums which people do at the beginning, no shame in that, even i've done it when i joined the forum, you're no different than any others that i have informed them that they posted it twice. just because you knew you posted it twice doesn't mean i knew that you knew you fcked up. 

have a nice day. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

OP Seems to be ignoring this >.>

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!