Corsair K70 RGB Return Predicament

Go to solution Solved by MegaDave91,

Similar to receiving clothes. If they don't fit, you wouldn't hesitate to tell your parents they don't fit and you want to exchange for a different size.

Hello everyone  :) ,

so. . . I've got a problem.

My parents recently got me a K70 RGB for eighth grade graduation (I know, I'm spoiled) but there was a slight problem. My parents, not being keyboard enthusiasts, bought me the RGB with Cherry mx Red switches which, while I don't any problem typing, don't have the tactile response of the browns or the added click of the blues. I'm a little nervous asking my parents if i can exchange the keyboard at the local Micro Center for another RGB with the browns, as I don't want to seem like I am rejecting the gift, and I'm also not sure if I should sacrifice the flashy RGB lighting for the blue switches on the vengeance as the K70 RGB with blues has sadly been discontinued. I feel that exchanging it fro the vengeance could be considered even more rude, so I'm a little apprehensive about doing that. 

It would be great if you guys could help me out on what you think I should do, keep the keyboard or exchange it? 

Thank you,

MaxMunsta

Similar to receiving clothes. If they don't fit, you wouldn't hesitate to tell your parents they don't fit and you want to exchange for a different size.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Tell them anyone in world that didn't want one would have made the same mistake and, that they got the correct so and so bit, bit this little thing is the main difference that makes it worth it to me. Ask in if wouldn't be a inconvenience and no rush. And you love the gift and will get into a ivy league school.