Upgrading to a Logitech G502

Matt_Twinkletoes

So I was looking at upgrading my Logitech G100s to a Logitech G502, and my keyboard to a razer blackwidow stealth and any suggestions (maybe get something different)?

Processor i5 4440 Graphics Card GTX 980ti Motherboard MSI B85M-G43 Memory 8GB Storage 1TB HDD Power Supply XFX TS 750W Case Fractal Design Core 1300

Yes get the G502 you will not regret it. Trust me it is an an awesome mouse.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I love mine. No regrets whatsoever.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

So I was looking at upgrading my Logitech G100s to a Logitech G502, and my keyboard to a razer blackwidow stealth and any suggestions (maybe get something different)?

Yes to the mouse as a good mouse but the shape isn't like the G100s at all. The G100s is actually a freaking great mouse with an awesome sensor. What is it you're looking for?

And for the keyboard, just no Razer. We're all good here. What switches are you looking for? Check out the link in my sig for keyswitches.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Yes to the mouse as a good mouse but the shape isn't like the G100s at all. The G100s is actually a freaking great mouse with an awesome sensor. What is it you're looking for?

And for the keyboard, just no Razer. We're all good here. What switches are you looking for? Check out the link in my sig for keyswitches.

i got my g100s a while back in the clearance

section at target and I saw the G502 and I just have the mindset that I'd find a use for the buttons on the mouse and the shape of the mouse was appealing to me with the "thumb rest" and all. I know the sensor would not be much difference as I use 800dpi anyway for csgo and the g100s goes pretty high to begin with but overall I'm more interested in the shape and buttons on it. for the keyboard I want quiet keys and I don't care if it's backlit. just the black widow was in my price range EDIT: it also looks like the mouse is longer and thinking about it the g100s is starting to look small

Processor i5 4440 Graphics Card GTX 980ti Motherboard MSI B85M-G43 Memory 8GB Storage 1TB HDD Power Supply XFX TS 750W Case Fractal Design Core 1300

It will depend on your area, but here in the UK the Cherry Mx Board 3.0 is about the cheapest 'quality' mechanical keyboard available - usually for around £50. They can be found in other switch colours, but mostly Reds for that price (and availability) - if you get used to the fact that these keys don't need bottoming out to actuate they're very quiet comparatively.

As for the G502 I'm not really sure about the shape for you, but if you prefer a small mouse bear in mind the G303 has the exact same Pixart 3366 sensor and is a much smaller shape and lighter build. You lose the thumb rest, some buttons and the weight adjustment as well as the free spin scroll wheel (plus it's actually more expensive than the 502 here.......)

I find the G502 to be very comfortable and have no regrets buying it whatsoever - my previous mouse was smaller and squat so perhaps it might be the same for you.

You have chosen good product for up-gradation.It will be worth-able for up-gradation.

Best mouse ive owned. Fits perfectly in hand :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Lol it's 5:02 right now

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Also, never buy Razer keyboards.  My sig says it all.

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Also, never buy Razer keyboards.  My sig says it all.

I was looking at this keyboard if it comes back up: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/ducky-shine-4-special-community-edition

(what do you think)

You have chosen good product for up-gradation.It will be worth-able for up-gradation.

wat?

I'm confused 

I was looking at this keyboard if it comes back up: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/ducky-shine-4-special-community-edition

(what do you think)

I just looked at the keyboard, and I personally think that it looks great!  It's a ducky for the supreme build quality, and it also has some really nice PBT keycaps!

Formerly TheFlurryGames