AMD Radeon fury pricing announced for Australia.

Looks like, as always, the Fury/Fury Nano will be the best bang for the buck!

IMHO, the Nano looks the most interesting, easily. Can't wait!

I'm extremely excited to see Power Draw and performance benchmarks for the R9 Nano. That thing, if it's near the 980 (maybe a bit more powerful) with that little power draw, could be freaking sweet.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

At 980ti pricing I definitely won't be doing anything until I see at least 4 independent reviews.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

At 980ti pricing I definitely won't be doing anything until I see at least 4 independent reviews.

As should everyone. As stoked as I am about Fury/x/Nano, I would wait for independent reviews regardless.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I'm extremely excited to see Power Draw and performance benchmarks for the R9 Nano. That thing, if it's near the 980 (maybe a bit more powerful) with that little power draw, could be freaking sweet.

I saw a pic with the inside of a Fury X, the PCB is as small as the Fury Nano is. So my guess is that the Fury Nano is just a  underclocked Fury X so that they can cool it with one fan.

I saw a pic with the inside of a Fury X, the PCB is as small as the Fury Nano is. So my guess is that the Fury Nano is just a  underclocked Fury X so that they can cool it with one fan.

Could very well be. But it could also be a straight up cut-down core of Fiji, tweaked for ultra power efficiency. If so, it could possibly yield better performance compared to an underclocked Fury X.

But of course, all entirely speculation until they release SOMETHING! :)

How much is the 980ti there? Ouch, that pricing tho.

The even worse part is a New Zealand Dollar is worth about $1.50 of a US Dollar.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

You know I wish someone from somewhere crazy like Bermuda would chime in and quote their local 980/Titan price. Every (decent) property there with at least a small yard to play in goes for like 1+ million USD. Please internet, make this happen.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

And the (possibly) best option for ITX builds!

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

The even worse part is a New Zealand Dollar is worth about $1.50 of a US Dollar.

NZ is buying 69c to the US Dollar...

NZ is buying 69c to the US Dollar...

oh... Last time I checked a NZ dollar was worth a little more than a US dollar... Then again that was awhile ago.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

oh... Last time I checked a NZ dollar was worth a little more than a US dollar... Then again that was awhile ago.

the NZ dollar was worth more than the US dollar? You know I'd be surprised about that, except the USD should actually be the lowest considering how much debt the country is in (seriously, the debt is over 18 Trillion-http://www.usdebtclock.org/).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Really not happy with that pricing here in New Zealand. The only Fury X immediately available here is also listed at just shy of $1600 NZD ($1100 USD).

I think I'll skip on this generation. That's no surprise, I guess; NVIDIA and AMD can only push 28nm tech so far. If nothing else, I may get a second Tri-X R9 290. Hopefully these new GPUs depress the prices of those a bit further yet, especially if some people start upgrading and sell off their hardware at deep discounts.

I just wish CrossFire would scale in windowed modes. That's honestly my main hesitation for upgrading. :\

i7-5820K | GTX 980 Ti

I don't think I've ever seen the NZ dollar be higher r u sure you are thinking of the right country?

I don't think I've ever seen the NZ dollar be higher r u sure you are thinking of the right country?

Probably not... I remember someone telling me though, they probably were wrong... :/

Spoiler

Spoiler