LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

Just now, SansVarnic said:

Banned for missing the joke.

banned for having a gif as a profile picture

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Just now, GDRRiley said:

banned for having a gif as a profile picture

banned for denying my legacy.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

4 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

banned for denying my legacy.

banned for being unable to pick a single picture over the lifespan of the account.

(my rig now has a different GPU +board/cpu

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

1 minute ago, GDRRiley said:

banned for being unable to pick a single picture over the lifespan of the account.

(mine rig now has a different GPU +board/cpu

Banned for misspelling "mein rig".

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

Just now, Tog Driver said:

Banned for misspelling "mein rig".

banned for blaming me not auto correct

2 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

banned for blaming me not auto correct

Banned for excuses.

Actually I kept the same pfp until about July last year.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for excuses.

Actually I kept the same pfp until about July last year.

Banned just for lulz.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned for excuses.

banned not admitting you mess up due to auto correct.

banned not admitting you mess up due to auto correct.

Banned for having a last gen console to use once a year.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

Banned because your Tog is insignificant to my USS Texas.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

banned because the USS texas gets recked by the USS Iowa

3 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

banned cus I never use it my family does

3 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Banned because Tog wins.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

banned because the USS texas gets recked by the USS Iowa

banned cus I never use it my family does

Banned for over kill.... beside I also have my Alabama .. still working my way up to Iowa. Also want the USS Des Moines.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, SansVarnic said:

Banned for over kill.... beside I also have my Alabama .. still working my way up to Iowa. Also want the USS Des Moines.

banned cus 9 16in ins't overkill, you need to add more firepower like tomahawks

banned cus 9 16in ins't overkill, you need to add more firepower like tomahawks

Banned for lack of 380mm Rocket launchers.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

1 minute ago, Tog Driver said:

Banned for lack of 380mm Rocket launchers.

banned cus no togs participated in Battle of Surigao Strait

Just now, GDRRiley said:

banned cus no togs participated in Battle of Surigao Strait

Banned because they were undercover.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

Banned because they were undercover.

banned because togs don't float

banned because togs don't float

Banned because that's what they want you to think.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

4 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

Banned because that's what they want you to think.

banned cus you act like there is more than 2 made.

3 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

banned cus you act like there is more than 2 made.

Banned because that's all we need.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

Banned because that's all we need.

banned because there are more USS Enterprises than that

Just now, GDRRiley said:

banned because there are more USS Enterprises than that

Banned for reminding me of Star Trek.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

Banned for reminding me of Star Trek.

banned because star trek used the name of 2 ships who were amazing for their time.

banned because star trek used the name of 2 ships who were amazing for their time.

Banned for not stating the other ship name even though I should probably know it.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.