Most ridiculous Ebay Prices!

Wferr

Just thought we might start a thread for crazy overpriced things on ebay,

ill start

lol.png

I am a happy wuffy

BLoody hell thats shipping is crazy and that delivery time god how can they. I was about to order some.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This is not their actual price. Many seller raise their price to super high numbers like this, (it was probably 42.99 and they added a 0)

Anyway, sellers raise the price like this when they run out of stock because it means that when they get more stock they can just decrease the price again which - 

1. Saves them time as they don't have to cancel and re-create the listing
2. Saves them a lot of money as it costs to create a listing

This is not their actual price. Many seller raise their price to super high numbers like this, (it was probably 42.99 and they added a 0)

Anyway, sellers raise the price like this when they run out of stock because it means that when they get more stock they can just decrease the price again which - 

1. Saves them time as they don't have to cancel and re-create the listing

2. Saves them a lot of money as it costs to create a listing

1. This thread was not meant to be a rant thread.

2. it was sup-post to just be kina a funny thread of random things on ebay that we find the prices funny.

I am a happy wuffy

1. This thread was not meant to be a rant thread.

2. it was sup-post to just be kina a funny thread of random things on ebay that we find the prices funny.

Your profile pic explains it better 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I better get that ram in like 3 seconds after buying.

You'd be thinking you're paying the electricity bill to run a teleporter with a cost like that..

R.E.V.O.

Realise       Every       Victory      Outright

Can someone loan me £1.1 million?

18DqAnD.png

R.E.V.O.

Cat, anyone?

q7lgUrz.png

R.E.V.O.

Haha is selling a cat even allowed?

I am a happy wuffy

Haha is selling a cat even allowed?

Nope. (Well, not on eBay)

• The sales of the following animals are permitted, provided that the seller guarantees in the listing that the animals will be packaged safely and posted via next-day delivery.

• Live bait (minnows, shiners, earth worms, and meal worms)

• Live insects, crickets used as bait or feeder food for pets

• Shellfish, such as crabs and lobsters, that are live when sold but intended for human consumption

• Aquarium or pond fish (up to 5cm long), snails, tadpoles or similar creatures. Aquarium or pond fish longer than 5cm may be listed with the 'Collection in person' option

R.E.V.O.

I saw a half eaten sandwich for sale, very good condition with one owner on a diet, price £45,000

Sounds pretty reasonable :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Man. i really needed some in wall speakers.. they seem legit.

I am a happy wuffy

Man. i really needed some in wall speakers.. they seem legit.

Yea the reviews are also saying it´s great!

Interested in Business and Technology

I clicked on the seller and all I saw was lube and sex toys.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Guys its all good it comes with a led keyring lol2.png

that is amazing value. it is worth buying for the free torch alone!

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Can someone loan me £1.1 million?

18DqAnD.png

6 SOLD?!?!!? I hope it was ALOT cheaper before.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

6 SOLD?!?!!? I hope it was ALOT cheaper before.

Hope so.. thats just sad

I am a happy wuffy