So I was in summer school today...

fletch to 99

Today in summer school I was doing a presentation in front of the class and after my presentation the students have to give me feedback. And before I get to the main part of this story I would like to say I don't know any one in my class besides meeting them from like 2 weeks ago. Not once did I mention this forum but I put it out there that I love computers and stuff

Anyhow this is what I got for one of my reviews:

6e558034e15475f5cd8151056efa2751.png

*He may have seen me browsing the forums during the break, but I never really talked to this person*

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Linus is a BOSS that's why.  B)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Woooow! I just wrote my exam today in Summer School. It's so sad cause I made new friends only at the last week and a half of it, so its kinda sad that I won't really be seeing them any time soon. I gotta say, I really had fun in it, despite it being school and all.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Is it just me or is that creepy as hell. So someone screen-watched you on the forum went on the web to figure out what you were actually doing and then anonymously brought it up later.

Is it just me or is that creepy as hell. So someone screen-watched you on the forum went on the web to figure out what you were actually doing and then anonymously brought it up later.

I thought it was quite funny actually :P

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Woooow! I just wrote my exam today in Summer School. It's so sad cause I made new friends only at the last week and a half of it, so its kinda sad that I won't really be seeing them any time soon. I gotta say, I really had fun in it, despite it being school and all.

Nice! Did you go to the ocdsb for summer school? That's where I went, took reach ahead 12 English.

Also my exam is tomorrow :p

~Fletch

I'm just waiting for this person to show up and post. :p

I'm just waiting for this person to show up and post. :p

:D I'll ask him tomorrow before the exam if he uses the forums. And I just noticed he gave me only 4/5 in some areas :o haha...

Sad I noticed Linus instantly but took me over 5hrs to noticed what he rated my presentation lol

~Fletch

Nice! Did you go to the ocdsb for summer school? That's where I went, took reach ahead 12 English.

Also my exam is tomorrow :P

Went to the TCDSB for summer school for the past 2 years to fast track english at a catholic school near my day school. It had AC which is always a plus. This year, I stayed with tdsb cause it was the only option with a school within public transportation that offered 12 Chem. And good luck on your exam :).

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

It is always odd to find someone who has the same interests as you when they pertain the internet. Though when it happens to me the other person ends up being one of those people who don't know what they are talking about and I regret starting the conversation. Usually, not always though.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning