What songs do you like that you are too ashamed to admit in public?

Sammael

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

imagine a person from the 50s watching the music video

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Well I'm not ashamed of anything (pride, shame, self esteem etc. are all foreign to me) but I guess the music that people would be very surprised that I listen to is vocaloids like Hastune Miku. People tend to assume I only listen to rock and metal... because that's pretty much all I have on my phone, but I spend a lot of my time listening to vocaloids playlists on YouTube.

I really like this song, none of my friends seem to be able to fathom that I actually listen to this stuff:

Bro can I get your vocaloid playlist. In a PM? I want some new vocaloid songs.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

imagine a person from the 50s watching the music video

my god

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

Bro can I get your vocaloid playlist. In a PM? I want some new vocaloid songs.

I just search stuff like "vocaloids 2 hours" on YouTube

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W

I actually get kind of ashamed that I enjoy really generic metalcore/deathcore like Whitechapel (and etc.). 

I mean, I DO like real metal, it's just... It's so catchy!

A Justin Bieber song, and to keep my sanity, I won't name it..

I cringed writing that whole sentence

And NO I DIDN'T PAY FOR IT

I use this for acoustic warfare...

I like this... but it's really off-character of me...

I had my speakers on full blast b/c of on the end of the first page i was listening to "i'm the computer man"...

40 watt rms says airhorns move air....

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

I had my speakers on full blast b/c of on the end of the first page i was listening to "i'm the computer man"...

40 watt rms says airhorns move air....

Which is why I said acoustic warfare...

I'm gonna say it right now. That song is complete trash.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Which is why I said acoustic warfare...

I'd post what I use for that...but then again I'd get banned for the vomit, drumming on mushrooms with sticks, and if anyone looked up any of the lyrics.

I guess honestly i'm embarrassed of....this....

#bakingsoda

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Songs so... unmanly, so eye scrapingly offputting to your peers that you would hide your love of the song like a patch of greyscale.

I'll go first.  My deepest, darkest secret song that I love.

Don't judge me !!!

although I will probably judge you

Lol, that's funny.

Personally I don't care what people think about my tastes in music, so my answer would be none.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Not ashamed to admit it anymore but given who I appear to be most people would assume I would never listen to something like this:

-------

Current Rig

-------

I kinda don't have anything that I am ashamed to say I like.. I like a few songs by Taylor Swift, Katy Perry & Lady GaGa, but shits catchy so whatever!

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14