Corsair H80i Vs. Cooler Master Seidon 120XL

So I will be purchasing an AIO liquid cooler, and my choices are between the Corsair H80i and the Cooler Master Seidon 120XL...

I will be running everything in stock, wanted to know which one would provide better cooling and less noise.. 

Any opinions on this would be most helpful...

Thanks

Noctua NF-F12 for Low RPMs

Scythe Gentle Typhoons for Mid/High RPMs.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Noctua NF-F12 for Low RPMs

Scythe Gentle Typhoons for Mid/High RPMs.

Crap! Both those fans are not available here... I can get either the Bitfenix Spectre Pro, Corsair AF120, Deepcool fans, Cooler Master Excalibur fans any of these worth buying or do I stick with the Stock fans? 

That review is for the Seidon 120M, though, not the thick-rad 120XL.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

That review is for the Seidon 120M, though, not the thick-rad 120XL.

Oh right, sorry did not notice that!!! How much of a difference would it make? 

Oh right, sorry did not notice that!!! How much of a difference would it make? 

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Cooler-Master-Seidon-120XL-CPU-Cooler-Review/1785/6

Makes a difference, but the cooler still doesn't shine compared to the others in its class.  H80i is still probably the best choice, since it seems to use some kind of voodoo magic to be a few degrees better than all the other single-rad AIO coolers.

I'm actually going to replace my Antec 920 with the H80i soon to see whether it makes a difference.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Cooler-Master-Seidon-120XL-CPU-Cooler-Review/1785/6

Makes a difference, but the cooler still doesn't shine compared to the others in its class.  H80i is still probably the best choice, since it seems to use some kind of voodoo magic to be a few degrees better than all the other single-rad AIO coolers.

I'm actually going to replace my Antec 920 with the H80i soon to see whether it makes a difference.

Ha ha ha ok then, H80i it is! Just to be on the safe side... Thanks a lot for the information....