how is the steelseries qck havy ?

GEVERMAN

is it good ? 

and is it duarable ? and last for few good years ? 

and is it righy that as the mouse pad is slimmer it is more durable ?  and if it is right so sould i get the qck + instead ? 

is 19.5 dollar for that mouse pad is a good price ? 

I've had one for two years and since I replaced it for my Xtrfy pad, it's still being used as a wrist rest, so to say. It's a great mouse pad that can and will last years if you look after it. And for that pad, $19.50 is a good price. I got mine for £25. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I've had one for two years and since I replaced it for my Xtrfy pad, it's still being used as a wrist rest, so to say. It's a great mouse pad that can and will last years if you look after it. And for that pad, $19.50 is a good price. I got mine for £25. 

so it is better take it than the qck + ? 

because i know some who say that it peels after a while .... 

I have never owned the + and mine after two years hasn't begun to peel at all. It's thicker, so it's more of a consistent surface than the +. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I assume that they're both going to peel after a while since they're built the same way. The only difference is that the Heavy is thicker in the middle to give the user a more consistent surface on an uneven tabletop compared to the + model.

I assume that they're both going to peel after a while since they're built the same way. The only difference is that the Heavy is thicker in the middle to give the user a more consistent surface on an uneven tabletop compared to the + model.

do you have in mind a mouse pad that wont peel of after a short while ?