My BOINC milestone = 250,000,000 points

Well, it finally happened sometime yesterday. 

I passed 250 million points in BOINC!!!!

post-177289-0-40681400-1434771747.jpg

It only took me about ten and a half yeaars to get here....  Hopefully the next quarter billion will not take as long.  :D

attachicon.gifBOINC.jpg

It only took me about ten and a half yeaars to get here....  Hopefully the next quarter billion will not take as long.  :D

oh my god. even though i dont know anything about mining, that looks like ALOOOTT!

congrats man!

10.5 YEARS?!!?!? OMG!!! GG! WOOOOOT! GOOD FOR YOU! I don't even do BOINC, but THAT SEEEEEMS HIGH!!! GGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU! KEEP ON ROLLING, DONATING COMPUTE POWER FOR THE WORLD!!

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

10.5 YEARS?!!?!? OMG!!! GG! WOOOOOT! GOOD FOR YOU! I don't even do BOINC, but THAT SEEEEEMS HIGH!!! GGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU! KEEP ON ROLLING, DONATING COMPUTE POWER FOR THE WORLD!!

you might want to press that caps lock button again...

also: gratz @NWArkGuy on achieving this amazing milestone and 10,5 years??? that's LONG  :o

attachicon.gifBOINC.jpg

Well... it takes me around 5.5 days to get 600.000 pts on my 970. I know, it's a slow rate, the project i'm running has long WUs that don't pay out nearly as much as they should.

Still, at that rate, I think I'll catch up in... 6.3 years. Yea. Sounds about right. Need moar GPUs...

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

oh my god. even though i dont know anything about mining, that looks like ALOOOTT!

congrats man!

It's not mining, but I understand what you mean.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

BOINC.jpg

It only took me about ten and a half yeaars to get here.... Hopefully the next quarter billion will not take as long. :D

holy crap man. Congrats. Wow 10 years. They should send you a thank you card.

Congrats on the work!!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Thanks for all of the encouragement.  BOINC to me is just my way of donating/volunteering to help make the world a little bit better.

I may not have the best equipment or largest number of pc's running...  All I have is time.

That looks like a lot. What hard ware are you running that on?

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

patrick_star_rainmeter_skin_by_no121else

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)