[GMG] Batman Arkham series 81% Off & 46% off Arkham Knight

Dealzon

GMG is pulling some pretty impressive Batman PC gaming deals. All the old games are 81% off and tie their lowest prices ever. Tuesday's releasing Arkham Knight has a 40% off coupon, and it stacks with a 10% instant savings on the Premium Edition (total of 46% off that).

Older Arkham Series Games, Use Code: GRAB25-PERCNT-OFFNOW

Arkham Knight, Use Code: DEALZO-N40OFF-BATAKV

The deals will run through next week, June 25th.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

SHIT I WANT THIS RIGHT NOW. ANYONE HAVE 3.75?

Which one do you want?

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Which one do you want?

Origins if you're willing, thanks.

Origins if you're willing, thanks.

I got you covered.

Give me a couple of minutes...

At work so I have to do it on mobile.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Thanks so much bro <3

Just messaged you the key.

Enjoy man.

Cheers.

Are these for everyone or just NA?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Are these for everyone or just NA?

Hmmm. I am not sure.

You could always just put it in your cart and try to apply the discount code before you pay to see if the discount applies.

Hmmm. I am not sure.

You could always just put it in your cart and try to apply the discount code before you pay to see if the discount applies.

Was thinking about doing a giveaway since I already have them.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I got the new game free from getting a 980Ti. Do you have to play the old games to understand the new one 「(゚ペ)? ?

Oh shit if only i could grab Origins :/

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Was thinking about doing a giveaway since I already have them.

That would be nice. I already have them as well and I think someone out there would definitely appreciate a giveaway.

No. It's not worth it.

I actually think Origins is my favorite so far.

For $3.75 and considering he actually got it for free, I fail to see how it isn't worth it.

What exactly did you not like about it?

Yes play through arkham asylum and city asap

10$ for two. . Maybe selling some of my Dota 2 cosmetics will help. Though if someone wants to trade games for cosmetics that can be arrangedヾ(・ε・`)

I actually think Origins is my favorite so far.

For $3.75 and considering he actually got it for free, I fail to see how it isn't worth it.

What exactly did you not like about it?

Clunky combat, horrible upgrade system, glitches, lack of new gadgets, the plot twist, and the fact that it's so poorly made that managed to crash my computer at one point in my first playthrough, along with some kind of dumb glitch every thing I try to play it. And yes, the computer rebooted. I didn't even know that a game could do that.

Thank you so much man

Clunky combat, horrible upgrade system, glitches, lack of new gadgets, the plot twist, and the fact that it's so poorly made that managed to crash my computer at one point in my first playthrough, along with some kind of dumb glitch every thing I try to play it. And yes, the computer rebooted. I didn't even know that a game could do that.

Combat felt the same to me as all the other batman games. I also never encountered any problems or glitches.

I suppose I just got lucky?

That's unfortunate. I really enjoyed it and am excited for arkham knight releasing in a few days.

Combat felt the same to me as all the other batman games. I also never encountered any problems or glitches.

I suppose I just got lucky?

That's unfortunate. I really enjoyed it and am excited for arkham knight releasing in a few days.

The combat just felt slower and less smooth. Dropped inputs too. I guess it's worth 4 bucks though.