2 diff sticks of RAM

so My old pc had 2 gigs of ram 1333 Mhz so I bought another one different manufacture but 1333 Mhz too each work separately but together I just get black screen not even the motherboard window  

If they have the same timings and latency, they usually work together, even if they're totally different, then they just downlock to the lower rams settings.

This seems to be either a faulty motherboard (check the slots individually) and check the latencies of both pairs.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

If they have the same timings and latency, they usually work together, even if they're totally different, then they just downlock to the lower rams settings.

This seems to be either a faulty motherboard (check the slots individually) and check the latencies of both pairs.

the timing and latency don't know about and the motherboard slot they both working 

the timing and latency don't know about and the motherboard slot they both working

Is there a model number on the ram?

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

one is this http://www.techhypermart.com/team-elite-series-dimm-ddr3-1333-ted32048m1333hc9.html

the other can't find it on good it's K.tch kt133d3n9/2g

Hm, they both appear to have the same cas latency. Probablythe same jedec timings. Do you have any more ram you could test?

Spoiler

Miss-matched sticks do sometimes 'play nice'together but quite often two sticks from different manufacturers[1] will not work together that's why it is 'always best' to buy a matched set.

[1] Not always easy to tell as quite often the name on the box is not who made it

List of memory manufacturers (non exhaustive but majorly complete)

Elite Semiconductor Memory Technology Inc.
Etron Technology Inc.
Fujitsu Microelectronics Inc.
Integrated Silicon Solutions Inc.
Irvine Sensors Corp.
Micron
Mitsubishi Electronics America Inc
MoSys Inc.
Nanya Technology Corp.
NEC
Nippon Steel Semiconductor Corp.
Panasonic Industrial Co.
Rambus Corp.
Renesas Technology Corp
Samsung Semiconductor Inc.
Toshiba America Electronic Components Inc.}
Vanguard International Semiconductor

How many companies known as memory manufacturers are not on that list ?

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"