Did I destroy my mobo?

Go to solution Solved by KieranFretwell,

So many fuck-ups.. 

Is my mobo health enough or should I sell it?

Ok here are my confessions:

1. I put my side panel in an awkward position and it slipped while the fan header was attached. The header detached bending the mobo fan pins. I bent them back and it works.

2. I forgot to put the backplate in while building my pc(yes, I am a genius) so being lazy i ducktaped it to the back of the case it did look fine, and was sturdy. While cleaning my pc i manage to knee the usb's attached fast enough to push the case on my bed. No visual damage still functional.

3. to open the gap between my gpus. I placed my 2nd gpu 5 slots away from the first one. The crossfire bridge was just a little bit short so I connected it with the tilting the 2.nd card and screwed a little bit, pulling on the gpus slightly. The pcie still works but I feel awkward really awkward about it.

Because of my crappy case the screws for gpus were a little off too, screwed only one lightly because the other wouldnt flt.

4. I pushed Hard on the pcie locks, i mean hard. Still clicklng but they dont feel as rlgld as they used to.

5. While wiring cables I wired them behind the backplate cutout. While closing the panel I kinda pushed on it not realising it was on the bacplate cutout, kinda pushing right behind the processor. Everything worked.

6. And finally I used an ocz 1000 psu for a 7970 cf and tried to overclock it. Guess thats explained the bsods:) how hurtful was the voltage regulation problems of an ocz for my mobo?

Thanks guys :))

Should I sell my mobo cpu?(i am definitely selling the psu)(already sold the gpus)

I fell like a douche should i feel that way?

MY GOD I did this to a x79 mobo with 3930k. Kill me now!!!!

That is dedication. 

damn dude.

As long as all the functions work on the mobo, with no cosmetic damage, you should be fine

I kinda hope you did, because you're a fucking idiot.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Make sure you have adequate sleep and not wasted before working on a pc. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

the psu isnt a problem i use a 750w for 280x crossfire and oc'd 4770k..so a 1000w is more than enough...dont know about that brand tho

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb

Man that was harsh

Well deserved if you decide to duct tape, force, bend, and jam things inside a relatively delicate atmosphere, all because you're lazy,

yeah, you're kind of a fuckin' idiot.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Well deserved if you decide to duct tape, force, bend, and jam things inside a relatively delicate atmosphere, all because you're lazy,

yeah, you're kind of a fuckin' idiot.

Okay you are right. I agree with you completely

Okay you are right. I agree with you completely

fuck it, you payed for it so its your property, btw tell me your ebay name so I know never to buy anything from you, jk