MSI unveils non-reference blower 980 Ti

asim1999

586.jpg

Really ugly fan. Almost as bad as EVGA's hybrid 980ti. Why do they do this? People pay a lot for awesome looking coolers.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

I find it funny that the people at TechPowerUp seems to like it and here people dislike it.

Personally I like it apart from the grey sticker next to the blower fan, it looks very clean and sleek.

It looks better than the stupid ASUS Strix that pretends to be an owl and it looks like a Fisher-Price toy.

strix_descript_02.jpg

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.