Getting and Reviewing a Power Bank

TheProfosist

I be getting power bank soon and am planning on doing a review on it that I will post here. With that in mind I was wondering what you all would like to see me go over in the review. I know its a fairly simple product but I personally have little use for one outside of traveling. This is why I was interested in what you all value in a product like that and what points you would like me to touch on.

Thanks in advance!

I be getting power bank soon and am planning on doing a review on it that I will post here. With that in mind I was wondering what you all would like to see me go over in the review. I know its a fairly simple product but I personally have little use for one outside of traveling. This is why I was interested in what you all value in a product like that and what points you would like me to touch on.

Thanks in advance!

If it's for travel then it better damn well be portable and durable. Which I'm sure it is. Also, does it have a good warranty as electronics need a good warranty?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Test throwing it against a wall inside of a bag.

Like luggage handlers usually do.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I don't really see the point in having a power bank unless you are going to be in some place with no sockets like when camping. I always find myself near a socket most of the time (in car, house, office etc) so don't see a point in getting one. If it's for travel then the physical size shouldn't matter too much as it would be in your backpack and I think it would be more important to get something that is reliable, has a good charge capacity and can charge other electronics (not just phones) like a camera or laptop. Example

Points to Review:

• Time for charging the Power Bank
  • Durability
  • Reliability
  • Types of electronics that can be charged with it (Phones, Camera, Tablets, Laptops etc)
  • How fast it can charge a phone
  • How many time it can charge a phone
  • Accessories for the Power Bank

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Add placeholders in the review for updates after a longer time - that´s lacking in most reviews. I wanna know if it still works at full capacity after half a year.

Thanks in advance!

Test the actual capacity of the device. I find that to be the most important thing in a power bank, that it can actually supply enough power.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Test throwing it against a wall inside of a bag.

Like luggage handlers usually do.

Yeah i threw my powerbank, and it broke open.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Thanks in advance!

Monoprice one? I am on the list also lol.

I appreciate the replies and input. Sorry about not getting back to this thread. Chibi PC has run into some major issues and needs to be back up ASAP. Between that and work over the past two days I've had little free time. I'll see what I can do after work tomorrow.

Also I just got the tracking and it should be here on Friday.

So it ended up showing up on Saturday from Monoprice. I've been testing it the last two nights or so by charging my phones, tablets, and other devices.

Chibi PC being down has really cut into me being at all productive with anything sadly.