Corsair K70 RGB with blue switches? Please help me choose

I am looking for a blue switch keyboard, Corsair's keyboards feels very sturdy, only that it is with red switches, I feel very disappointed because I only enjoy the blue switch feel. Went on their website to check and found myself disappointed again, they no longer make k70 rgb with blue switches.

now I have 2 choices, go with the razer blackwidow chroma, which has a clicky feeling, but uses kailh switches, or I can suck it up and go with reds, or even browns, an option i never thought of the first place. So, what are some benefits of red/brown switches? Please convince me so I don't have to regret instantly. Plus, if you are a owner of the chroma, what are your thoughts on it?

Thank you!

Go with the browns, they are like the blue ones but not that clicky.

Go with brown.Blue is just ganna wake your family up at night and has the same accuation pressure as the MX Browns

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

I am looking for a blue switch keyboard, Corsair's keyboards feels very sturdy, only that it is with red switches, I feel very disappointed because I only enjoy the blue switch feel. Went on their website to check and found myself disappointed again, they no longer make k70 rgb with blue switches.

now I have 2 choices, go with the razer blackwidow chroma, which has a clicky feeling, but uses kailh switches, or I can suck it up and go with reds, or even browns, an option i never thought of the first place. So, what are some benefits of red/brown switches? Please convince me so I don't have to regret instantly. Plus, if you are a owner of the chroma, what are your thoughts on it?

Thank you!

I use blues, and I'd recommend waiting for ASUS's upcoming RGB keyboard that looks awesome. Luke made a video about it: (I own a Razer Tournament Edition that has Cherry switches) It's basically better than the k70RGB in every way. https://youtu.be/R03fER5dnNk?t=2m32s

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

Just wanted to weigh in. I did some research and it turns out that the reason that the Cherry MX Blue RGB switches were discontinued for the Corsair RGB lineup was because the led light caused very frequent malfunctions with the clicky mechanism in the key switch. Basically, Cherry couldn't actually manage, despite how good they are at making mechanical switches, to make enough of the Blue RGB switches that actually worked and didn't malfunction, and even then, apparently almost every single RGB keyboard with Blues had at least one key where the clickiness of the key was "broken" and you wouldn't get a noise when you pressed on that key.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Go with brown.Blue is just ganna wake your family up at night and has the same accuation pressure as the MX Browns

Go with the browns, they are like the blue ones but not that clicky.

I have keyboards with both switches and they feel nothing similar. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Thank you!

Ducky's Shine 3/4 are good options my friend.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It's been discontinued, but I prefer Browns for gaming and typing.