shouls i see if my computer will posts?

MrTopSodaPop

so all the parts for my computer just got here and im thinking about just builing it off the bat but i know a lot of people say to put it all together out of the case to see if it all works then put it all in the case but idk what to do i kinda just want to put it all in the case right away 

what should i do ?

so all the parts for my computer just got here and im thinking about just builing it off the bat but i know a lot of people say to put it all together out of the case to see if it all works then put it all in the case but idk what to do i kinda just want to put it all in the case right away 

what should i do ?

out of all the computer i built i never post tested it out of the case and never had a problem id really only do it if you bought used parts

If it's a cheap case I always do it. It's so easy to do and I've had it where the computer won't power on because it was not grounded to the case. so yes.

If it's a good case then i don't.

Just build it in the case... if it's not something cramped it won't be a pain to take a part out.

just do it. prevention is better than cure, it is not time consuming at all too. it take a bit of your time but trust me you don't want to remove everything while diagnosing problems.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I've had to take one pc almost apart because of not posting. Just do it outside, doesn't take that long anyway since you can leave most parts connected. Like cpu and ram, even cooler if it doesn't cover mobo screws.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

While the chances of your computer not posting are pretty low, it doesn't hurt to do it.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I'd say, build it in the case but without to do all of the cable management obviously so it will be easy to remove if any problem.

I'd say, build it in the case but without to do all of the cable management obviously so it will be easy to remove if any problem.

yea i did it in the case only problems i really had was ram and the fans just weirdly stopped but all good now 

yea i did it in the case only problems i really had was ram and the fans just weirdly stopped but all good now 

Ok good then have fun !