Battlefield 4 campagign

asim1999

I have heard the campaign sucks and want to get into multiplayer. I have got the 7 day trial from origin. Do you have to complete campaign to unlock majoirty of multilayer weapons? 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

no you unlock weapon by playing multilayer

Not all the weapons. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You get some guns that you can only unlock in the campaign. They do have equivalents that are very very similar. The campaign is not shitty but its not great...If you skipped it you wouldn't be missing much but then again it doesn't take long to beat it all. 

I have heard the campaign sucks and want to get into multiplayer. I have got the 7 day trial from origin. Do you have to complete campaign to unlock majoirty of multilayer weapons? 

Nope, campaign has nothing really to do with multiplayer. You unlock most multiplayer weapons by just progressing through each of the classes :)

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

There are a couple of weapons you unlock from the campaign but if you only have 7 days I wouldn't waste the time. Not that the campaign takes a lot of time to complete, but still.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

There is one weapon per class that is unlocked from the Campaign, don't bother.

I got 2h in and the game crashed losing all of the save progress (only autosave available), then I said fuck that and went off to play multi player.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

As others have said there is only a few weapon that are unlocked from single player.  I'd suggest just trying out multiplayer with the trial and if you like it buy the game then play the campaign to get the unlocks.  The campaign wasn't bad but there were times I just wanted to punch one of the characters in the head.

There is one weapon per class that is unlocked from the Campaign, don't bother.

I got 2h in and the game crashed losing all of the save progress (only autosave available), then I said fuck that and went off to play multi player.

Lol I know what you mean, I built this PC like 1.5 years ago and bought BF4 and the game wouldn't run it would crash either on load or shortly after the game started.  Was really frustrating since it was the only game that was having issues all my other games ran flawlessly.  Only after that I found out the game was a buggy mess, sometime between now and then they patched the game it it works fine now for me.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

The campaign was alright, rather disappointing ending though, sort just cuts off half-way through, as if there should be another chapter.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Battlefield 4's campaign can be summarized with two sentences:

"RECKER !"

"Do or fukin' die !"