Doom For Blizzard?

Xorbot

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/22/us-vivendi-activision-idUSBRE96L07E20130722

The time has arrived.  The merge between Activision and Blizzard can allow the parent company to start devouring Blizzard's massive cash pile.  At one time, it was "hands off" of Blizzard so that the game company can continue doing what it does well, which was obtain hordes (pun intended) of cash.

I don't have much take on this story.  However, I wanted the first opportunity to make this meme:

post-19843-0-25507600-1374603082.jpg

I'm not a big fan of either company... But I'm kinda disappointed that Activision is taking over Blizzard... That's never good news. Activision are pretty much the same as EA. Not QUITE as bad... But they're definitely not good!

As long as Activision doesn't devour Bungie, then I couldn't care less.

Funny, makes me kinda happy. Blizzard is making some really crappy games lately. Diablo 3 was a shitty game that had you playing the same short story 4 dam times to hit 60, Starcraft 2 custom map scene isn't there like the first game or wc3 and the pvp was and still is not balanced. And WoW is nothing like what is used to be and is not catering to everyone, plus the amount of money they bring in that game does not get enough updates.

Plus having paid services in a game that you buy and have to have a subscription is the epitome of being greedy. Worse than anything EA does imo.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Activision is worse than ea imo.