Need help red light on my gpu

Hello ! Ive just recently build my first pc everything did go well it did boot on first try my ram rgb was working all my fan was spinning but i had no display and red light from my gpu i tried another cable from the box of my 1000W corsair rmx shift series , and still the same thing but now my fan are not spinning and my ram rgb are not on not sure why.. everything was working fine on first boot only the gpu that wasnt im kind of a noob still at this i have a z790 asus tuf gaming plus wifi motherboard , with a asus dual oc 4070 super i did try and re-plugging the pcie cable from psu and everything but nothing changed still same problem i really dont know what to do at this point .. thank you

Little update i got no more red light but i have no display at all everything else ram fan are working

18 minutes ago, jimmyrbk said:

Little update i got no more red light but i have no display at all everything else ram fan are working

is there a hdmi connected to the GPU? if your CPU has an IGPU, first try connecting the HDMI to the motherboard. if you connected the HDMI to the motherboard but the CPU has no iGPU, there's your problem.聽

Thank you i had alot of problem and my gpu didnt show in task manager but after all the update done everything work fine thank you for ur time ! 馃檪