E3 2015 Microsoft Press Conference - Mega Thread

Wow. MS is partnering with Oculus and now Valve VR. MS really wants to dominate the VR market

And they're not picking a horse so to speak. They have HoloLens. They have Oculus, they now have Valve. 

Sony is sitting with Morpheus all to themselves and no one gives a shit lol. Closed solution, why bother? 

MineCraft on Hololens looks freaking sick. I need this!

COMIC SANS

Stop being so narrow minded then and get more information before you start having a panic attack. 

Tomb Raider is a timed exclusive, likely it'll show up on PC before it shows up on PS4 even. Relax. Tomb Raider wouldn't even exist if MS didn't front the production costs. 

Sorry, I just can't bother buying a console when I already have a PC.. It's like, why do I need to have different (loud) boxes when I already have a near silent PC?

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Sorry, I just can't bother buying a console when I already have a PC.. It's like, why do I need to have different (loud) boxes when I already have a near silent PC?

Xbox One and PS4 are exceptionally silent...so idk what you're on about. 

WOW Minecraft on HoloLens looks AMAZING!

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Holy shit.. i NEEEEED a hololens

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

And they're not picking a horse so to speak. They have HoloLens. They have Oculus, they now have Valve. 

Sony is sitting with Morpheus all to themselves and no one gives a shit lol. Closed solution, why bother?

From my experience Sony has always nailed MS at E3, I'll wait for what they have to show, I'm sure it's gonna be good. If not, well their loss. :D

Also you went to reddit, do I need to say more?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Xbox One and PS4 are exceptionally silent...so idk what you're on about. 

Well I've never listened to them but the Xbox 360 I had was notoriously loud.. And unless consoles start getting fanless and offering better hardware (seriously, Fallout 4 looks worse to me on Xbone than Skyrim does on PC) it's still likely not quiet enough. My definition of silence is that I should essentially not be able to hear it if sitting ~2 feet away from it in the middle of the night.

I ain't got a nearly passively cooled PC (like seriously, my fans are running at like 200rpm)

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Well I've never listened to them but the Xbox 360 I had was notoriously loud.. And unless consoles start getting fanless and offering better hardware (seriously, Fallout 4 looks worse to me on Xbone than Skyrim does on PC) it's still likely not quiet enough. My definition of silence is that I should essentially not be able to hear it if sitting ~2 feet away from it in the middle of the night.

the 360 was awful, but I cant hear my mates PS4 when its on and i'm pretty sensitive to fan noise

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130

I ain't got a nearly passively cooled PC (like seriously, my fans are running at like 200rpm)

Also I might mention that I'd rather just spend whatever the consoles cost right now on games instead.. Plus console games seem to always be ~$20 more expensive compare to PC versions for me..

Wow. With all this shit I think MS just won E3 :o

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Gears of war 4 the shrimp revenge

could anyone really see what was going on, it was so dam dark.

My gameslice YouTube stream was just fine 

Twitch says 

PC MASTER RACE

Twitch is a cancer, just like the PC Master Race

Extremely uninteresting conference for the most part ..and I say that as an XBO owner

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Well, I think Microsoft killed it today. So excited for a lot of the stuff they announced.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Extremely uninteresting conference for the most part ..and I say that as an XBO owner

You have a weird taste in games and technology then and i own a ps4 , but i still enjoyed the press conference 

Well, I think Microsoft killed it today. So excited for a lot of the stuff they announced.

They did, almost everything was about games. 

Curious that COD was not a part of the MS briefing, I think MS stopped paying for those rights. Now PS4 owners get to enjoy the "Mountain Dew cheetos 4 life" image that Xbox owners have enjoyed for all these years. 

Microsoft has absolutely killed this E3 hands down best E3 Xbox presentation ever!!

totally agree! Tons of new games, a lot aslo available on PC finally, and the new xbox controller and HoloLens looks sweeet!!

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

apparently wearing suits while shows on public presentation are rare these days.

the way I see it, they promote more features for Windows 10

Stream Xbox to Oculus rift through Windows 10

wait... what...?

and that Tomb Raider demo is the only demo worth to watch because it's actually using in-game scene (or I hope it were)
everything else is CGI more CGI, again CGI, you are not movies studio for f sake.

Backward compatibility? why they have to wait so long...

so... hey guys, you can do Everything with WINDOWS 10, yes, including Xbox One Streaming.