Went to my first anime/video game convention (with pics and vids!)

TopWargamer

So in Tampa there's this annual con called Metrocon. This was my first time going (and my first con in general). Unfortunately I couldn't go all 4 days, but I went today, and even at that not the whole day... BUT it was still fun. The best part was easily the people watching. There were a lot of people basically wearing nothing... And a lot of people wearing morph suits... And a lot of people wearing clothes a little (a lot) too tight for them... But all of the great cosplays overshadowed that (but we got plenty of laughs out of it!). 

So anyways, the pictures and videos...

Pictures:

RWBY:

62c331bfcc.jpg

Dragon Ball:

1d74c084c6.jpg

Naruto:

4ef3b5b3a1.jpg

Fallout (LOVE the flag):

dd0690ce34.jpg

No Game No Life:

8ccc5dade5.jpg

Final Fantasy:

950ef62e55.jpg

Code Geass:

1bf36f3c27.jpg

All of the Kingdom Hearts: 

8d290e332c.jpg

Destiny:

300dcd3115.jpg

Before we jump into videos, I didn't take many, and most of them are of some guy walking around the convention center blasting that smoke weed everyday song. Of course, many people followed, and shenanigans ensued. Other than the people watching, this was easily the funniest thing all day. 

Videos (they're from Snapchat, so I apologize for the bad quality):

My favorite:

Some kind of mini-rave (got much larger as the night went on). There was a point where they were blasting Turn Down for What and some guy (dressed as Deadpool, naturally) started humping the floor. Ya...

Aaaaaand a 3D printer (first time seeing one up close):

There was also a guy dressed as Batman randomly going up to people and saying some of the funniest stuff. He found a Deadpool and was like "Hey Spiderman get over here." Deadpool stayed in character. Oh my was it funny. 

So ya, all in all I had a fun time and I can't wait go next year! Do you guys and gals have any con stories (or pictures/videos) to share?

COMIC SANS

Rose are red

Violets are blue

These pictures are sideways

I hate you

Not sure why they're like that, because on my phone, computer, Google Photos, and Puush they're all the right way... 

COMIC SANS

where do you even buy a baggy leather trenchcoat from 

More than likely was ordered online. But where online remains a mystery... 

Certainly wouldn't mind having one, but only for cosplay (which I've never done). 

COMIC SANS

where do you even buy a baggy leather trenchcoat from 

Certainly wouldn't mind having one, but only for cosplay (which I've never done). 

I have a few cosplayer friends who make their own outfits... Cosplay gets very expensive quickly so they sell off the outfits once they have no use for them...

well, you could have at least done it the cheap way by borrowing a bra, some water balloons, and a blue ribbon. 

I hate it when the pics are sideways 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I hate it when the pics are sideways 

Well your profile pic is sideways . Deal with it  B)

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Haahah awesome 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||