So I thought I would give GTA online another go...

leelaa14

Since I updated my game and messed my mods up I thought, fuck it..I will remove all mods and play online.

I get into a game, have a drive around, then my car doors, boot and hood start opening and shutting.
I blow up, then everyone else blows up.
It then says leelaa15 (me) killed all the other players.

I got made out to be the hacker, and from then on got given all kinds of shit.

I then got all my money and guns removed from me, then I got every gun in the game given to me along with 1 mil.

Sorry I even tried, what a shame.
No doubt I will be banned in the next few days.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

You won't get banned.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Hackers can make it look like you have killed the whole server happened to me yesterday and nothing you can do about it.  Honestly, just do a fresh install of the game.

Hackers can make it look like you have killed the whole server happened to me yesterday and nothing you can do about it.  Honestly, just do a fresh install of the game.

"Just" a fresh install of a 60+ GB game :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Weird, not had a single hacker yet

although me and my friends often start a private session

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Weird, not had a single hacker yet

although me and my friends often start a private session

Yeah it was the very first game I joined. Won't be playing online again that's for sure.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Yeah it was the very first game I joined. Won't be playing online again that's for sure.

Shame, Wouldnt give up after one session, sheesh, 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Because rockstar has yet to implement any sort of anticheat. Fucking GTA4 had better anticheat.

You shouldnt get banned, rockstar has stated you wont get banned if a modder spawns money on you

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

"Just" a fresh install of a 60+ GB game :P

It would only take me about 20 minutes, but either way there's no point.

I won't be playing online anymore so might as well just get back to modding single player I suppose.

People can take your money and guns now? Never heard of that. Aside from the random guy spawning sacks of money or swinging his explosive-gattling gun while being invincible - i have not seen any serious "hacking"

who cares...

Shame, Wouldnt give up after one session, sheesh, 

I'll wait for something to be done about the hackers, it just kinda killed the mood off really, I was quite excited to get back online and do some heists etc and then to be greeted with that was just a downer to be honest.

People can take your money and guns now? Never heard of that. Aside from the random guy spawning sacks of money or swinging his explosive-gattling gun while being invincible - i have not seen any serious "hacking"

Yeah, I had my pdw equipped, then I went to unarmed (passive mode was disabled.),

When I opened up the weapon wheel I only had my fists, then 5 minutes later i was given all the weapons in the game, had my money drained and then a short time after I had 1 mil given to me.

should of just pressed F10 and captured it on shadowplay.

Yeah, I had my pdw equipped, then I went to unarmed (passive mode was disabled.),

When I opened up the weapon wheel I only had my fists, then 5 minutes later i was given all the weapons in the game, had my money drained and then a short time after I had 1 mil given to me.

should of just pressed F10 and captured it on shadowplay.

That money part is really irritating and frustrating. I would not want to loose my hard earned 240 mil. GTA dollars. :P

who cares...

It would only take me about 20 minutes, but either way there's no point.

I won't be playing online anymore so might as well just get back to modding single player I suppose.

You have a 400+ mbit/s internet connection? O.o

LOL i have a 1.6 mb/s download speed it took me literally 13 hours to install GTA V. It's painful.

You have a 400+ mbit/s internet connection? O.o

About. 20 minutes is what I said ;)

snip

You shouldnt get banned, rockstar has stated you wont get banned if a modder spawns money on you

so if i pick some hackers money, does R* remove it?

what if i buy stuff in the mean time with the hackers money?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so if i pick some hackers money, does R* remove it?

what if i buy stuff in the mean time with the hackers money?

I don't think they remove it and you should be fine spending it.

from Rockstar

Question: I heard GTA Online cheaters were causing large amounts of modded GTA$ to transfer to innocent players over the past few weeks. Is Rockstar Games aware of this, and what is being done?

Answer: We have received complaints over the past few weeks about cheaters gifting large amounts of GTA$ to others, setting bounty rewards outside game limits, or otherwise attempting to tamper with the GTA Online economy. We have deployed several hotfixes to prevent this type of activity, and will be adding further cheat protection in future Title Updates as well. Players who willingly cheated to create this illegitimate influx of in-game currency will be separated out from the rest of the population. If you were the unwilling recipient of an impossibly large amount of GTA$, you do not need to worry about disciplinary action against your account. However, please be aware that we will be making community-wide automatic adjustments to players’ account balances to remove the modded money.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I don't think they remove it and you should be fine spending it.

-snip-

ok ill start searching for hackers in sessions for some free $$$ xD

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since I updated my game and messed my mods up I thought, fuck it..I will remove all mods and play online.

I get into a game, have a drive around, then my car doors, boot and hood start opening and shutting.

I blow up, then everyone else blows up.

It then says leelaa15 (me) killed all the other players.

I got made out to be the hacker, and from then on got given all kinds of shit.

I then got all my money and guns removed from me, then I got every gun in the game given to me along with 1 mil.

Sorry I even tried, what a shame.

No doubt I will be banned in the next few days.

Had the same stuff (explosions and blown ties etc) happen to me on severall occasions on there. It's frustrating to put time into a game and trying to level up past lvl 7 just to get messed with. I was in first on a pretty long race and then just got blown up randomly and repeatedly.

I don't think a fresh install is necessary thou. And anyways you can copy the game files and reinstall without redownloading the entire game if you did want to

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q