Heaven Society - Week 49 Anime Poll

@Charger @MyInnerFred @CatCloud so what are we shoving down people throats next week?

Grade A Cocaine? 

-snip-

you and your square hats *shakes head*

"You're hardly the only person to suggest that"

Explain this maybe?

If your going to put Eureka Seven in the name you have to expect it to be related to the other. I understand its not a sequel and neither was the movie.

What I mean is that it's a very common (and certainly understandable) reaction to E7 Ao to not like it because it didn't feel like it should have even bothered being an E7 sequel. It's just that despite my harshness and negativity, I *do* try to see the good in the anime I watch and to enjoy them. And Ao wasn't nearly as bad as people suggest it was *as standalone story* - just not as a sequel to E7. Those parts felt shoehorned in to me as well. If you can't look past that, I don't blame you for not enjoying it, but I found it fine.

It's like people who hate the second half of Death Note - you can either think "well, Death Note's done, what I'm getting now is just a bonus I can ignore if I want to" or go out of your way to hate it for the sake of not living up to the better core story. Or like how people get mad at the new Star Trek films, despite the original still being there and as good as you want it to be. That's how I see Ao - it's just a bonus anime, and I still enjoyed it on its own terms, even if it wasn't a good sequel. If you aren't willing to go that far, I don't really understand why you'd even stick with Ao to begin with.

Were you the one that didnt enjoy From The New World?

No, I haven't watched all of New World, but I liked the four or five eps I saw (I just had no time to watch anime at that point in time). It's way up there on my backlog, but I want to find a good chunk of time to watch and digest it properly (most anime aren't as demanding on my attention and critical thinking skills... see Gargantia for example).

Not voting this week, still watching previous week's animes T.T And i don't find attractive either mecha's or detectives so... Ill let the rest of you decide and Ill watch whatever wins sometime.

Dont work and study if you can help it... Life is bothersome now T.T

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Not voting this week, still watching previous week's animes T.T And i don't find attractive either mecha's or detectives so... Ill let the rest of you decide and Ill watch whatever wins sometime.

Dont work and study if you can help it... Life is bothersome now T.T

Being a student was so easy to me lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Being a student was so easy to me lol.

Being a student is easy, working 25hours/week and having finals at the same time is not xD

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

They're all amazing I can't pick one :(

This is how the votes is supposed to be  ^_^

Which ever anime wins this week is a true winner that got through fierce competition.  :ph34r:

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

@Charger U Y NO MENTION ME ? I CRI EVRTIM ;-; ;-;

I chose the random one because it;s musical.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I just copied @MyInnerFred's list lol

I can do the mentions if you want.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Well I'm calling this a 4 way tie and will make the thread in the morning lol

1sBazhx.png

Thats all thanks to me not choosing. =P