Is G2A reliable?

Freeeeezy

I'm new to PC gaming, and I've been looking at some of the summer deals. I saw Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor for about $10 on G2A and I'm wondering if this is reliable. 

Is G2A a reliable place to buy PC games? Let me know if you've ever bought from them or if you've ever been hoaxed as this deal seems a little bit too good to be true.

My Baby Girl ❤️CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X | Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX | RAM: 2 x 8 GB DDR4 3200 MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Case: Fractal Design Core 3500 | HDD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Adata SP900 512GB PSU: EVGA 650G 80+ Gold Full Modular | OS: Windows 10

I've used it around 3 times and it has worked every time but it gives off a very sketchy vibe.

Yes g2a is reliable. Just gotta pay with paypal and make sure the g2a shield is checked. I've bought many games from them even shadow of mordor at $12

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

They are legitimate. Make sure to use the shield which guarantees you a legitimate key.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

So when I check out, I just make sure that I use this "Shield" option, and I'll be fine?

My Baby Girl ❤️CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X | Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX | RAM: 2 x 8 GB DDR4 3200 MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Case: Fractal Design Core 3500 | HDD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Adata SP900 512GB PSU: EVGA 650G 80+ Gold Full Modular | OS: Windows 10

So when I check out, I just make sure that I use this "Shield" option, and I'll be fine?

Mhmm

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

They are a grey market. I wouldn't ever touch them. They take keys intended for poor markets and sell them through back channels to unintended consumers. It's like you buying someone else's lunch when they got it themselves from a soup kitchen. Super shady and IMO immoral.

They are a grey market. I wouldn't ever touch them. They take keys intended for poor markets and sell them through back channels to unintended consumers. It's like you buying someone else's lunch when they got it themselves from a soup kitchen. Super shady and IMO immoral.

That is why you buy with the shield. In the event your key is a dud, they will gurantee you a proper key.

if you use the shield yes , if not NO HELPL NO

For some things it's not all that big deal if you don't use shield for it, like the malwarebytes anti-malware 1 year key, it only costs like $1, and adding the shield costs another $1 or so I think. (Might as well get the shield with it, but I've bought it twice now, once without and once with, both times it worked perfectly fine, only reason I got it a 2nd time was because I reinstalled windows and forgot my key..)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

If you can buy the game on Steam(or where it is from) buy it there obviously, but if you're really positive you must buy it from G2A then use shield. I have bought like 10-12? from there and not a single problem.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I have bought 2 games so far, without G2A shield (just get from seller who has high positive ratings). Both time got keys quickly.

Have taken only global UPlay keys so far, haven't tried Steam, Origin or Windows keys

Also,

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/180834-is-g2a-legitimate-and-trustworthy/

http://linustechtips.com/main/tags/forums/g2a/

Finally got PS4 Pro

if you use the shield yes , if not NO HELPL NO

even without shield you can always chargeback with paypal. I had to do that when ubishit was going around banning the stolen keys. Even thought I had used shield, G2A was of no support.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Pretty much every game I own is from g2a..
I own about 56 games and never had a problem.

Make sure you use high rated sellers and shield.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

That is why you buy with the shield. In the event your key is a dud, they will gurantee you a proper key.

You missed the point of the post he made. Read it again. 

How did you find out that info? Is it just that common? 

Lmfao, immoral.

I don't lose any sleep over it, but we'll make a deal, you go clean up the pirating scene then we will talk about morals regarding g2a.

Better yet, go speak to game devs about pushing out games and dlc at the same time, or full AAA games along with micro-transactions.

Ask Ubisoft where there morals where when they downgraded watch_dogs to bring it on par with the console version.

Game developers morals are far worse than the consumers.

All they care about is how they can squeeze that extra bit of cash from us, so frankly all i care about is saving that extra bit of cash.

Edit, I would also like to chime in that there are way more complaints regarding steam trade than there are g2a....just think about that.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Game developers morals are far worse than the consumers.

All they care about is how they can squeeze that extra bit of cash from us, so frankly all i care about is saving that extra bit of cash.

It's attitudes like this that encourage publishers to continue to have an adversarial relationship with their customers. It also gives the Ubisofts of the world something to point to as an example of why their absurd DRM and region-locking schemes are necessary and could possibly get even worse. G2A is still adding to their sales figures, so if you really want to send a message to Ubisoft, stop playing their games. Even piracy rates are tracked and give them something to claim as a pyrrhic victory.

I've gotten several games from it, but recently they been advertising G2A Pay sales.

Watch out for those, on PayPal it'll sometimes add a sneaky $2 payment a month for Shield.  You can disable it in your subscriptions.

Besides that, whether it be immoral or moral or whatever, it's fairly good.

Case: NZXT 210

CPU: i5-4690k - GPU: Zotac GTX 960

RAM: G.Skill Ripsaw 1333 16GB (2x8gb) - Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC Mate

PSU: EVGA 500b - HDDs: Western Digital 250GB, Western Digital 500GB, Western Digital 1TB.

It's attitudes like this that encourage publishers to continue to have an adversarial relationship with their customers. It also gives the Ubisofts of the world something to point to as an example of why their absurd DRM and region-locking schemes are necessary and could possibly get even worse. G2A is still adding to their sales figures, so if you really want to send a message to Ubisoft, stop playing their games. Even piracy rates are tracked and give them something to claim as a pyrrhic victory.

And it's attitudes like this that support devs and there money squeezing schemes.

Piracy, should be the reason for drm.

And it's not like I don't want to play Ubisoft games, as they make some good ones...but I ain't paying full price for them, simple as that.

And like I said, it's not just Ubisoft, they where responsible for the downgrade yes..but there are thousands of games that release with day 1 dlc etc.

I just bought the new project cars dlc yesterday (racing icons pack)

Guess what, nothing downloaded...not a single kb...

It was already  in the game..a game that released a month ago,..inside the files I have already paid for and yet I have to pay to be able to access a file I have had for a month?

G2a is no excuse for devs to be doing this blood sucking wallet shrinking shit.

You missed the point of the post he made. Read it again. 

I didn't miss it; I just conveniently avoided it.:P

G2a is no excuse for devs to be doing this blood sucking wallet shrinking shit.

It may not be a good excuse, but you know it will be used as such if they decide to really go ham with region-locking someday.

I'm not really trying to make a moral judgement on G2A, but I think you're a bit misguided to use G2A as a way to send a message to a publisher. The only message they can hear—at least the only one they will act upon—is whether or not their game is selling. Be it a sale originating in Russia, India, or the U.S., a G2A purchase is still a sale for their spreadsheets.

It may not be a good excuse, but you know it will be used as such if they decide to really go ham with region-locking someday.

I'm not really trying to make a moral judgement on G2A, but I think you're a bit misguided to use G2A as a way to send a message to a publisher. The only message they can hear—at least the only one they will act upon—is whether or not their game is selling. Be it a sale originating in Russia, India, or the U.S., a G2A purchase is still a sale for their spreadsheets.

I get what you're saying, but I wasn't saying that's the reason I'm using g2a.

I was talking about the original post I quoted regarding morals, the user said it's imoral, which I thought was funny considering the schemes devs pull on there customers.

That is all.

I wouldn't ever try to send a message to a dev as frankly, they never really listen (though there are some that work very close to there community)

I'm not saying g2a, is a legit site or the right way to go.. but I certainly wouldn't worry about my morals when using it.

I get what you're saying, but I wasn't saying that's the reason I'm using g2a.

I was talking about the original post I quoted regarding morals, the user said it's imoral, which I thought was funny considering the schemes devs pull on there customers.

That is all.

I wouldn't ever try to send a message to a dev as frankly, they never really listen (though there are some that work very close to there community)

I'm not saying g2a, is a legit site or the right way to go.. but I certainly wouldn't worry about my morals when using it.

I am better than money grubbing companies trying to squeeze every ounce from their customers. Are you? It sounds like you're stooping to their level.

oooh, bit of a moral dilemma I see hahaha. Well then call me terrible because I just bought South Park: Stick of Truth on G2A. We'll see if it works. Hard to believe this much debate stirred up from this. This wasn't really meant to be a discussion, more of an answer to a nooby question. :P

I am better than money grubbing companies trying to squeeze every ounce from their customers. Are you? It sounds like you're stooping to their level.

So rather than stoop to there level I let them take advantage of me? What a silly comment to make.