Is G2A legitimate and trustworthy?

Is it safe to buy a windows 8.1 key from G2A? 

Thanks,

Blueprint

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

yes. worked for me.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Yep. However if you're buying from a user make sure to get the g2a guarantee thing.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

Yes, I buy and sell on there a lot and have never had a single issue.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Definitely use the G2A Shield (guarantee) if you are buying from other users and not directly from G2A, but I guess you're talking about the Windows keys, right? So stick to the shield, but if you're buying directly from them (games) then you don't have anything to worry about, they are fully legit and have great reviews. 

PC SPECS: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5Ghz (CPU) || MSI 970A-G43 (MB) || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz (RAM) || MSI AMD 6870 1GB (GPU) || Aerocool 6th Element (CASE) || Sandisk 64GB SSD + Seagate 500GB HDD (STORAGE) || XFX 550w Pro Series (PSU) || ASUS MX239H 23" (MONITOR) || Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro (COOLER) || Logitech G110 (KEYBOARD)

I bought 8.1 pro on Friday. Worked great.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Been using 8.1 Pro for about.. two weeks? Works fine. Although it's my first purchase from G2A but from the customer service I had received and a working key (seeing as some of us got bad keys), I'd +1 G2A.

+1

Yep, purchased 8.1 from them not too long ago.

CPU: Intel i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black | GPU: Asus Strix 1080 Ti | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Storage: 2x 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | PSU: Seasonic 80+ Platinum 1000W | Display: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q Cooling: Corsair H100i GT | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Audio: Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium with O2 DAC/AMP

Yes. Perfectly legit.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

• 2 weeks later...

I hear its fine. Although if you decide you aren't real comfortable (like I did) you should have no trouble getting it on eEbay for $50-60USD.

Yes! I bought my Windows 8.1Pro key from them and it worked just fine. The only thing that was weird is when I had to remote desktop with them, didnt like that but that was to make sure the key I go was legit and worked and if not they will refund you or give you a new key. So yes overall it was a awesome experience! 

• 2 months later...

You can read that site reviews ,ratings and user comments in any blogs or forums .It helps you to know about the site But i didn't used any sites personally. You can also do a Whois search using the WhoisXY.com here you can find the domain name owner details like phone number, e-mail, address, location etc.If you feel those information is real you can use those sites. You can also contact the tech, administrator or owner through mail or phone and clarify the doubts.

I bought my version of windows 8 at microsoft.com.

I would suggest the same. 

But I guess it's alright. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Also had no problems with them here, bought Diablo 3 key a few weeks ago and have been playing away happily =3

I also bought game time for something from them before, can't remember what it was though.

The thing I want to know though, why is a Windows 8.1 key, like, $20?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Windows idk peopel say its safe but i bought games and its 100% safe.Use paypal tought no direct credit card on any website,thats one of my main rule for buying from anywhere.

The weirdest thing about microsoft and these keys is that in my country a windows 8 core license would cost 150$ and a windows 8 pro is 200$ which is pretty retarded if you ask me.And if you go to microsoft website the pro license is 300$++ which makes 0 sense.

I see no reason to buy from official retailers or ms website,so go for it at G2A. 15$ may seem way to cheap but the real price of a windows license pro should be around 50$ and 30 for core,thats the real value.

Edited by deviant88

I was just on their site, i couldnt find any Win 7 keys

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

I just got a windows 8.1 Pro key from them just several minutes ago, I thought their whole screen share was sketchy so I made sure I deleted all files associated with it and any firewall entries the logmein app created but the key did work

Update - DO NOT BUY FROM G2A EVER AGAIN... The key I got stopped working and I called microsoft and they confirmed that the key was sold from a hijacked msdn subscription 

I'd not recommend getting Windows from it, too may MSDN horror stories for my liking

• 4 weeks later...

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.