How awesome is this?

SSOB

yes, got it, now i have pay it because we didnt do something on time o.O

just make sure you read stuff about internet provider, cus you dont want to be paying for it.

never, I only received a boost in speed when I moved from sky to bt infinity. You make me jealous!

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Well, I got my monthly usage limit upgraded from 40GB to 60 then to 80, so that's not bad.

Internet speed still sucks though.

yes, got it, now i have pay it because we didnt do something on time o.O

just make sure you read stuff about internet provider, cus you dont want to be paying for it.

Yep if you don't do it before 30 July you must pay for it , i've readen the ultra small letters too :P

Interested in Business and Technology

Yep if you don't do it before 30 July you must pay for it , i've readen the ultra small letters too :P

yea, its retarded :( not voluntary boost in speed, if you dont know anything about it, you have to pay full price. )

not to mention how expensive they are... for limiting your internet access. > :(

in our country, internet provider is beside oil company one of the most profitable, pigs

My internet will go to 150/15 somewhere this august

I now have 120/10

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

I got a deal simalar, im in the uni halls and I have to go with a certain isp, because alot of infastructure is already in place I pay $28 a month for 250Gb of data at 100mb/s

10mb to 60mb, I'd say it was free because we upgraded our bundle but it ended up being the same price.

We get a free upgrade to 100mb in a few months.

I will be getting one later this year. Going from 100mb/s up and 100mb/s down, to gigabite both ways. I am currently loving the danish government.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

well, I ended up finding out that my ISP had released new bundles myself. so instead of paying $100 for 30mbit and 100gb and home phone deal....

I pay $100 for 100mbit and 200gb and home phone deal 

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I tried to leave PlusNet and they offered me an upgrade for less money.

Went from 4Mbp/s with a 20Gig monthly data limit to 10Mbp/s with unlimited data usage.

That was a while ago and will probably be switching to BT infinty soon.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

I had several "free" upgrades on my ADSL line,  first was from 128Kb to 256Kb, then another to 512Kb, then another to 1Mb, then another to 2Mb, and the last was to 5Mb like 2 years ago. 

I'm currently in the waiting list for my optic fiber connection from the same company, but looks like it's gonna take a while before is deployed in my area.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

What lovely dimension do you live in where ISPs are doing something customer friendly?

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Man I've got around 400 kb/s download D: you lucky thing!

I get 100KB/s on a good day :(

*Rural Britain*

Glad there's some changes that will be implemented in the next few years in Central Europe - currently it's horrible for those not living in the cities.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I get 100KB/s on a good day :(

*Rural Britain*

yeah man, I was there on holiday at my Nan's...  OH MY XD haha

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Free for 1 month then you pay an arm and a leg?

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

Nope... 

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

• 2 weeks later...

im in the netherlands tooa and now having also a free 100mb upgrade

Current speed is

300mb down 75mb up

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Mine upgraded me from 3 Mbps back in '05 to 6Mbps for free, and then downgraded back to 3Mbps in '10 because of new management. I currently pay $57 w/o taxes for 12 down and a free phone connection, and I'm in the process of switching to their new 24Mbps down plan for $35 for the first 12 months and then to $54 after that, the only problem is they want me to pay $75 for a shitty wireless modem.

I REALLY hate paying mid to early decade prices for something so slow. I would get a range extender/magnifier from my cellphone company and just use my phone's wireless hotspot if they didn't charge so much for using the feature.