Have you seen Pacific Rim?

TopWargamer

I saw it the other day. Definitely an AWESOME movie. Couldn't help but smile and get goose bumps while watching it...especially when I caught those few anime references and of course hearing GLaDOS' voice. 

What are your thoughts on Pacific Rim?

COMIC SANS

I saw it the other day. Definitely an AWESOME movie. Couldn't help but smile and get goose bumps while watching it...especially when I caught those few anime references and of course hearing GLaDOS' voice. 

What are your thoughts on Pacific Rim?

It was the second worst thing I've ever seen in my life. The only good bit was hearing GlaDos

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

It was the second worst thing I've ever seen in my life. The only good bit was hearing GlaDos

Second worst? What's worse than that? o.O

EDIT: Well, I can't judge really, haven't seen the movie, but im curious to know what's your most hated movie XD

Second worst? What's worse than that? o.O

EDIT: Well, I can't judge really, haven't seen the movie, but im curious to know what's your most hated movie XD

It was called 'The Guard'. I gave up after 5 minutes.

The AI is the same voice actor for Glados

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I'm going to see it right when it hits the theaters on 2nd of August. *sigh*

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

Haven't seen it, but the trailers I've seen look a bit cheesy. 

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

I am deciding whether to finish watching the Neon Genesis Evangelion series first or jump to it and come back, They look rather similar.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Waiting waiting...

really want to see it though

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

A friend of mine said that it's a direct rip off of some anime I've never heard of. As someone who does not even have a fraction of a fuck to give about anime, I'll be giving it a miss.

A friend of mine said that it's a direct rip off of some anime I've never heard of. As someone who does not even have a fraction of a fuck to give about anime, I'll be giving it a miss.

Neon Genesis Evangelion?

That was the first thing I though of when I saw the trailer for the first time.

It was called 'The Guard'. I gave up after 5 minutes.

why?it got good ratings from Rotten Tomatoes.One of the best actually..though i've never watched it myself.

of the last three films i have seen it was the best one , ( Lone Ranger / Internship / Pacific Rim)   of to see Wolverine tonight should wash away those three .

Neon Genesis Evangelion?

That was the first thing I though of when I saw the trailer for the first time.

possibly. I don't really remember as I didn't place a whole lot of importance on the conversation.

why?it got good ratings from Rotten Tomatoes.One of the best actually..though i've never watched it myself.

Not sure if we're thinking of the same film. The one I saw was by some tiny little film company. The dude fingered some dead guy up the arse and other stuff within the first five minutes. I gave up. Full of mindless swearing and it was just terrible. 

I haven't seen this, but you think that's bad…….watch Troll 2. I watched it with my gf because my former calc teacher recommended it. It's SO BAD…we watched it because it was funny how bad it was and we were bored lol

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I think its a decent movie movie, but the story seemed to drag on a bit in the middle. My first thought was, this movie is the love child of Transformers and Godzilla......

Current Rig as of 7/30/13

A10-6800k, Asrock Extreme 6, 16GB Kingston Hyper X 2133Mhz RAM, Asus 2GB 7770, OCZ vertex 4 128GB SSD, 2TB Barracuda HDD, Rosewill Hive 750 watt supply, and CM Storm Trooper case.

Defiantly one of my favorites. It was MORE than I expected from it.............. And I do expect a lot.......